18. Virginia Union (2-0)
    19. Indianapolis (1-0)
    20. Davenport (2-0)
    21. Colorado State-Pueblo (1-1)
    22. Indiana (PA) (1-1)
    23. Assumption (2-0)
    24. Wingate (1-1)
    25. Saginaw Valley State (2-0)

I like Mankato in the 5 spot, they are dangerous this year with that running game and solid defense. I don't see them losing in the conference and probably get the #1 seed in region if Colorado Mines loses

Comment

Originally posted by Ironlinks View Post
      I like Mankato in the 5 spot, they are dangerous this year with that running game and solid defense. I don't see them losing in the conference and probably get the #1 seed in region if Colorado Mines loses
      Agree. They look very tough to beat this year. I think if UMD can pull out a convincing win on Saturday we will see them crack the top 25 next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironlinks View Post
        I would have to agree with you on their seeding as of now. However, Mankato is always one of those teams that has a loss to a lesser school at least once a year. They have been know to fall victim to "trap games." Excited to see their run game progress!

Comment

Originally posted by NSIC_Fanatic View Post

I would have to agree with you on their seeding as of now. However, Mankato is always one of those teams that has a loss to a lesser school at least once a year. They have been know to fall victim to "trap games." Excited to see their run game progress!
          Not sure I'd agree with this take.

When Mankato is a top 10 kinda team, they often go unbeaten in league.

Last year they weren't a top 10 kinda team..they were a team that got red hot in the 2nd half after losing 2 games in the front portion of the schedule. The year before, a 6-5 rebuild.

In the years they were a top 5/10 kinda squad, pre-COVID, they were unbeaten in conference = 2017, 2018, and 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

Not sure I'd agree with this take.

When Mankato is a top 10 kinda team, they often go unbeaten in league.

Last year they weren't a top 10 kinda team..they were a team that got red hot in the 2nd half after losing 2 games in the front portion of the schedule. The year before, a 6-5 rebuild.

In the years they were a top 5/10 kinda squad, pre-COVID, they were unbeaten in conference = 2017, 2018, and 2019.
            This is the correct take. And they don't lay eggs in the playoffs either. If I remember correctly, all three of the seasons mentioned above, they lost to the eventual national champion

Comment

I see you've been on the board for about a year, but not many posts so I'll say welcome. However, I think you're on a bit of a weak limb for your take

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

I see you've been on the board for about a year, but not many posts so I'll say welcome. However, I think you're on a bit of a weak limb for your take
                May have blown my load a little early there! My apologies for the poor take. Typed before I thought but I'm man enough to admit when I am wrong. As the wise man Blake Shelton once said, "I'm sorry."

Comment

May have blown my load a little early there! My apologies for the poor take. Typed before I thought but I'm man enough to admit when I am wrong. As the wise man Blake Shelton once said, "I'm sorry."
                  No problem! Again, welcome aboard

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X