Mary at Minnesota-Duluth
    Sioux Falls at Minnesota State-Moorhead
    Bemidji State at Wayne State
    Western Oregon at Minnesota State-Mankato
    Concordia-St. Paul at Minot State
    Augustana at Winona State
    Northern State at Southwest Minnesota State
    Dordt at Jamestown

Sioux Falls/Moorhead should be entertaining. Moorhead is going to put up some big time passing numbers and this could be a shootout if USF can put together some offense.

Lookimg forward to seeing an OOC matchup, albeit not a spectacular one. But, D2 and in-region, so that’s nice. Hopefully the Mavs don’t look past WO.

The NSIC version of Gameday will be in Wayne again this week for the Bemidji/Wayne matchup. That should be a fun game as well.

It has been over a decade since I've had a chance to see a regular season OOC game at the Blake. Looking forward to it. Sounds like the Wolves are pretty tough. I hope that it isn't raining.

Beavers at Wildcats is definitely the game of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
      It has been over a decade since I've had a chance to see a regular season OOC game at the Blake. Looking forward to it. Sounds like the Wolves are pretty tough. I hope that it isn't raining.

Beavers at Wildcats is definitely the game of the week.
      From what I’ve gathered on the LSC board this season, WOU isn’t terribly strong throwing the ball, which is good news. Haha.

You’d better hope real hard. But you’d also better bring the poncho. Doesn’t look good

Comment

For those that follow it closer, or are more invested in the game…what do we know about Western Oregon? Is that a slam dunk (or as close as it can be to a slam dunk) for Mankato? I don’t know anything about them, other than what their jersey’s looked like online and they’ve won some and lost some this year

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeFBGuy View Post
          For those that follow it closer, or are more invested in the game…what do we know about Western Oregon? Is that a slam dunk (or as close as it can be to a slam dunk) for Mankato? I don’t know anything about them, other than what their jersey’s looked like online and they’ve won some and lost some this year
          They are a scrappy bunch that is supposedly operating on 13 scholarships. Their QB isn’t very accurate but can move a bit. I wouldn’t call it a slam dunk by any means. Is it a game the Mavs should win? Absolutely. But t”not a gimme.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

They are a scrappy bunch that is supposedly operating on 13 scholarships. Their QB isn’t very accurate but can move a bit. I wouldn’t call it a slam dunk by any means. Is it a game the Mavs should win? Absolutely. But t”not a gimme.
            Thanks for that info. Good luck! (Do we copy the SEC fans and chant “N-S-I-C!!!”???

Comment

Originally posted by CollegeFBGuy View Post
              Opened with a loss at South Dakota State, which is expected. I think that they beat West Texas A&M. 3-3 so they are beatable, but also a threat. Sounds like they are big and can run the ball, which has been difficult against MSU this year.

Comment

Not going to be able to be at the game but I hope Nemzek is rocking on Saturday. Huge opportunity for the Dragons to finally get a win Vs. Sioux Falls but it's going to be tough.

Should be a nice one. Bemidji State Vs. Wayne State should be fun too. It's also a Minnesota Vs. the World weekend, none of them playing each other, wouldn't mind seeing a clean sweep for some state pride.

Comment

I see how you snuck the Dordt vs Jamestown matchup at the end. Well played.

Comment

Mankato is very used to competing against scrappy teams with way less scholarships than them so they should be okay!!

Comment

Sioux Falls/Moorhead should be entertaining. Moorhead is going to put up some big time passing numbers and this could be a shootout if USF can put together some offense.
                      This matchup had me a little worried to start the season and now I'm a lot worried. Bad bad matchup for the Coo as currently constructed. Would love to be wrong on Saturday.
                      4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                      2016 NSIC Champions
                      🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post

This matchup had me a little worried to start the season and now I'm a lot worried. Bad bad matchup for the Coo as currently constructed. Would love to be wrong on Saturday.
                        You would think Dragons D-backs would be stout against the passing game practicing against their offensive, but not true. Look for Dean to Slykhuis to produce points. Dean scrambling ability will be big. This will be a close game that could go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Peacockfan View Post
                          You get outta here you created this mess lol jk
                          I do so miss that logo on our banner

Comment

Originally posted by Peacockfan View Post
                            Do you miss the NSIC? Peacocks have a good men's BB program and wrestling. You probably don't miss FB competition. Forum more active than GLVC.

Comment

CSP vs. Minot this week. Both teams thinking...
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	e75033f0-ce7c-4345-ac27-acacf67a8f02_text.gif
Views:	570
Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	782536
                              Gotta win!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X