Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beavers get good field position and go up 7-0 with 10:25 in 1st. Ensuing kickoff, huge special teams mistake by Wayne. Muffed the kickoff and start the drive on the 2, 3 and out. Punting. Cannot make those mistakes in this kind of game.

Comment

SMSU-Northern Kickoff time pushed back to 4:15. Enjoy one more cold one before kickoff

Comment

Bad news- worst start possible to the game for Wayne. Good news- 52 minutes of game time left

Comment

Originally posted by FB Player Coach & Fan View Post
          SMSU-Northern Kickoff time pushed back to 4:15. Enjoy one more cold one before kickoff
          Apparently Northern had bus issues

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Apparently Northern had bus issues
            That’ll do it for Schmidt…they didn’t have bus issues under Dosch.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

That’ll do it for Schmidt…they didn’t have bus issues under Dosch.
              Well played! 😂

Comment

Perhaps the ball hitting the guy in the a$$ will help the Mavs pull their heads out of their a$$es

Comment

Bemidji up 14-6 at half. Wayne has settled in after spotting bemidji 14 points in the first 6 min. Defense starting to get good pressure on Alt. He’s too experience to let him sit back there in a clean pocket, he will pick you apart. Wayne playing again without their fastest WR(Jaden Johnson) Cold and windy down on the field but nice and warm up in the Cat Club and open bar helps!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4THEPAW View Post
                    Bemidji up 14-6 at half. Wayne has settled in after spotting bemidji 14 points in the first 6 min. Defense starting to get good pressure on Alt. He’s too experience to let him sit back there in a clean pocket, he will pick you apart. Wayne playing again without their fastest WR(Jaden Johnson) Cold and windy down on the field but nice and warm up in the Cat Club and open bar helps!!
                    Fortunate to be down only one score

Comment

Bohn will be kicking himself for missing a wide open Watkins Hogue in the end zone but Wayne ends up coming away with 3 points. False start on the 4 yard line at home in inexcusable. 14-9 8:44 left in 3rd

Comment

WOW! Bemidji goes for it on 4th and 1 on their own 48, converts, next play, bomb to 14, what a dime. 20-9

Comment

Hard to believe they called offsetting penalties when #11 for Bemidji threw a punch. Three plays later Bemidji strikes again. 27-9. They look like a team that benefitted greatly from the bye week!

Comment

With all the weird plays/turnovers in the last 5 minutes, I feel like I’m watching a Husker game! My god, 27-16 10:32 left.

Comment

God I hate tipped passes. Tipped pass, pick 6, 34-16

Comment

Originally posted by 4THEPAW View Post
                                With all the weird plays/turnovers in the last 5 minutes, I feel like I’m watching a Husker game! My god, 27-16 10:32 left.

this game is on drugs. 75 yard TD pass 1 play. 33-23 8:10

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X