Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 8 game chat

Augie looking good through 2.5 quarters vs Mankato. Was it just me or did it look like Mankato blitzed 8-9 guys on that 4th and 5 that went for a TD. Great patience by QB to keep backpedaling and let the play develop. Huge play Augie up 14-3!

Statement game from Augie. 21-3 smashing Mankato in the mouth. Looks like a really good crowd on hand as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 4THEPAW View Post
      Statement game from Augie. 21-3 smashing Mankato in the mouth. Looks like a really good crowd on hand as well.
      It was a a big crowd and Kato brought a healthy amount themselves.

Is this the biggest win in Augie football history?

Comment

BSU jumped out to a 31-0 halftime lead and cruised past Concordia-St Paul 38-3.
        Millsy

Comment

Ugh. Terribly frustrating day at the Bob today. USF defense is flat out awful. Most of the time it looks like they don't even care.

Before the season started I had a hope we could at least be competitive with Pittsburgh State. Now I fully expect them to hang 70 on us next week.
          Last edited by Tundra_Man; 10-21-2023, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

I was thinking when they beat Grand Valley at Augie in the playoffs- what, a dozen years or so back? Someone would have to look it up.

Comment

Most likely the best regular season win.

Beating Grand Valley St. in 2010 38-6 for 1st playoff victory. GVSU winners of 6 NC in previous 8 yrs. openly complained going to SD to play a little no name school.

Happy to say I attended both games. My voice is hoarse from todays game. What a great atmosphere at KO. Did not expect score 28-10. Augie band may be small, but they really add to game experience.

Comment

From 19-0 to a tie game, the Wolves have captured momentum and tied it up at 19.

Wolves missed the xp on both of the first TDs so what does Northern do after the 3rs TD? Brings QB/FB/TE/WR/K Jacob Van Landingham who comes up clutch. Lol...fun game that seemed like another beat down in the making.

Comment

Yes! Regular season at least.... didn't they beat a top d2 program about a decade ago?
                  Last edited by tman28; 10-21-2023, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Tip drill!!! Pick six for Luke Ginderson, Van Landingham misses the xp, but Wolves up 25-19.

Born who had 4 INTs on the season has now thrown three tonight.

Comment

I've been going AU sporting events for 40 years. (wow Northern just had a pick 6 on Wayne) All-time record against the Mavs is 25-28 and I've seen lots of them, generally there have been shoot-outs between the two schools. This is the 1st defensive win I have ever seen. MSU came with an unheard of 56% 3rd down conversion rate. Today they were 2 of 13. Still think the Viks will lose a game in next 3 weeks, but AU in great shape for playoffs.

Comment

Northern has an excellent coverage on games. Quality picture, good announcers and boisterous crowd.

Comment

Northern wins 28-26

Bye bye playoffs Cats

Comment

Wow...that was a lot of fun.

As much negativity as we saw from the beginning of the season, the lack of discipline being the biggest, what a great showing. To not give up on the year, to fight, have a pretty clean game. Tonight was night and day and I. As well as many others would have been proud win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
                              Northern wins 28-26

Bye bye playoffs Cats
                              I'm sorry, I'm not sorry, but I am truly sorry. If that makes sense.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X