Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    Northern has an excellent coverage on games. Quality picture, good announcers and boisterous crowd.
    Tukes is pretty solid, Lee is a good color commentary guy. He loves NSU, proud of his time there and still gives back. Pretty positive guy. Glad if someone else enjoys it though, that's good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

I'm sorry, I'm not sorry, but I am truly sorry. If that makes sense.
      I think you're the only one who got all the games correct in the pick 'em. Look at you go!

Comment

Wow...that was a lot of fun.

As much negativity as we saw from the beginning of the season, the lack of discipline being the biggest, what a great showing. To not give up on the year, to fight, have a pretty clean game. Tonight was night and day and I. As well as many others would have been proud win or lose.
        Great win! That may have been the most suspenseful 20 yard field goal I have ever witnessed lol.

Comment

Wow...that was a lot of fun.

As much negativity as we saw from the beginning of the season, the lack of discipline being the biggest, what a great showing. To not give up on the year, to fight, have a pretty clean game. Tonight was night and day and I. As well as many others would have been proud win or lose.
          Great win! Wish I had been able to be there in person. Wasn’t able to start watching until half way through the 3rd. Unbelievable come back and impressive fight from the Wolves.

Comment

I have to blame this loss on the wife. Had the game on the tv and cats were up 19-0 at half. Lost the battle and put Nebraska-Wisconsin volleyball on the tv and look at my phone and cats lose 28-26, this one’s on me. I have to do better.

Comment

Northern has an excellent coverage on games. Quality picture, good announcers and boisterous crowd.
              Been a while since I've seen Northern's production, but my vote for the best in the NSIC goes to Moorhead. It's extremely professional level for a small university production.

Comment

I will say, I thought the stream and video quality was top notch for Northern. Announcers were solid and beautiful new stadium as well. Lots of positives for Northern, maybe that comeback win will accelerate them to a strong finish to their season.

Comment

Good win by NSU

Comment

I'm sorry, I'm not sorry, but I am truly sorry. If that makes sense.
                    It's all good

Comment

I’m sure Mary probably isn’t happy to be 0-8, but today had to be a bit of a moral victory to be competitive with the #13 team in the country. Sure, Davenport is probably way overrated and a trip out to Bismarck is not ideal for them with the big dogs in the GLIAC coming up, but it was still good to see Mary give them a little scare. Maybe goes to show while the NSIC may not have the National title contenders, the conference overall is still quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post

It's all good
                        You are my favorite on here, so despite a sport specific rivalry from college days, I'm pulling for you. Hope you win out regardless.

Comment

Sioux Falls was pretty rough today, one camera in the middle that didn't follow the ball. Wife asked if a young kid was doing it on their phone. Anything over 15 yards you couldn't track the ball. The announcers were pretty good though.

Comment

Originally posted by 4THEPAW View Post
                            I have to blame this loss on the wife. Had the game on the tv and cats were up 19-0 at half. Lost the battle and put Nebraska-Wisconsin volleyball on the tv and look at my phone and cats lose 28-26, this one’s on me. I have to do better.
                            Same here lol

Comment

Good game Vikings! I didn't get to watch a lick of it with some unfortunate family stuff going on. See ya in the playoffs Augie!

Comment

Not game related, but thought I would throw it here. Former Beaver Gunner Olszewski was released by the Steelers late last week.
                                Millsy

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X