Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched all of the D2 football national show, it has a lot of good content. Witt even put on a Bears ball-cap, it looked kind of small on his big cranium.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Coach Sawyer is the best color analyst hands down. His long tenure as Winona's head coach is self evident.
      I haven't watched most of the games but the color commentator is typically is Cameron Keller who was the offensive coordinator under Sawyer. The announcer is Justin Barrientos. But if they ever have Sawyer or talk to him, yes he is knowledgeable and would be a great listen.

Comment

Damn, what a weekend/week to get away for a little golf…Congrats to Augie on the dominant victory. I missed all of it (fortunately for me, ha) but it appears it was never really a game.

Comment

Originally posted by 4THEPAW View Post
          I have to blame this loss on the wife. Had the game on the tv and cats were up 19-0 at half. Lost the battle and put Nebraska-Wisconsin volleyball on the tv and look at my phone and cats lose 28-26, this one’s on me. I have to do better.
          As a kid, i always said my favorite team (THE University of Notre Dame) would always lose when i didnt watch. So of course i watched every Saturday for 10 years like clockwork!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X