Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Agree. But it’s a point to be made about falling in love with stats. They are many times just empty numbers and can tell you whatever you want them to tell you.

Tebow was one of the best system college players of all time. Certainly NOT one of the best players.

SI, Fox Sports, Sporting News, Bleacher Report, 247 Sports, would all disagree

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogFan View Post

And the Downtown Athletic Club

Comment

Cool 👍🏻

Comment

Evidently the folks that pick the Harlon Hill nominees thought the UMD QB was pretty decent as well.

Comment

Evidently the folks that pick the Harlon Hill nominees thought the UMD QB was pretty decent as well.
            He's definitely a good football player and does a lot for his team! But your argument about him being a better QB than other top QB's in the league like Strand, Alt, and Bohn seems like just your personal opinion, which you are entitled to!

Comment

[QUOTE=BulldogFan;n798359]Evidently the folks that pick the Harlon Hill nominees thought the UMD QB was pretty decent as well. [/QUOT

Nobody disputes that KWJ is an excellent QB. He is young and will be a more complete player the next few seasons. This seems very personal to you. Perhaps you're a parent to him.

Comment

[QUOTE=vikingfaithful;n798376]
                Evidently the folks that pick the Harlon Hill nominees thought the UMD QB was pretty decent as well. [/QUOT

Nobody disputes that KWJ is an excellent QB. He is young and will be a more complete player the next few seasons. This seems very personal to you. Perhaps you're a parent to him.
                Actually most on the board do which is why I post. Not his parent, actually never met the kid, but I am an alum and love UMD football. I just get excited watching him play since we haven’t had a healthy QB for years.

Comment

Actually most on the board do which is why I post. Not his parent, actually never met the kid, but I am an alum and love UMD football. I just get excited watching him play since we haven’t had a healthy QB for years.
                  Semantics I suppose, but I think everyone here thinks Walljasper is a very good football player. He is excellent for what UMD does and is a very effective college QB in the perfect system for him. However, there are better throwers of the football in the conference and better QBs for other systems. Any one of us would stump for our guy if we had an effective QB, it’s an interesting debate to have.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X