Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DSU

Originally posted by Lobo View Post
    Do you know what a non sequitur is? Prolly not. Look it up. Your posts are replete with them.

Butthurt? Jealousy? CSUP football has seven consecutive conference titles and one natty, and more to come. What does Dixie have? Zip. See am sayin' ...
    Bless your heart. :laugh:

I'm sure the flags are at half-staff in St. George mourning the loss of potential RMAC titles. :doh:
    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

By playing in the RMAC, Dixie had a chance to win a conference championship, to compete in the playoffs and become a somebody on the football field -- and maybe even a chance to compete at a high level in other sports. What does Dixie have to gain by going to the WAC, a dying pseudo-DI-conference on life support that doesn't play football?
      The chance for bigger and better things like the Big Sky in the future. It's simply a foot in the door. The games with Weber and SUU in the next five years will be a big indicator of how seriously Dixie is taken.

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
        Bless your heart. :laugh:

I'm sure the flags are at half-staff in St. George mourning the loss of potential RMAC titles. :doh:

No, bless your little bitty heart. It must be hard for you to stop from thinking stupid thoughts. But keep on trying. Practice makes perfect you know. Plus, you know what they say ... the mind is a terrible thing. And yours ... well ... your posts say it all.

Now then, you got is all wrong. Flags are not at half-mast in St. George. They're flying at half-mast all over the RMAC, from New Mexico to the Dakotas. Cuz we just don't know what we're going to do without Dixie. Maybe the RMAC will collapse. Maybe global warming with increase in intensity. Maybe UNA can join Dixie in the same irrelevant league. We're devastated. What are we going to do with out Dixie? Waaaaaaaaaaaah! ... :crying:

Comment

Irrelevant league? Like the RMAC? :tongue:

Sorry to the others, but I couldn't resist. :smile-big:
          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Irrelevant league? Like the RMAC?

Sorry to the others, but I couldn't resist.

You and U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren. Two peas in a can. She identifies as a Cherokee Indian -- high cheek bones and stuff. You identify as a genius -- low IQ and dumb comments. :smile-big:

Sorry, I could resist, but didn't. :wink:

Comment

You and U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren. Two peas in a can. She identifies as a Cherokee Indian -- high cheek bones and stuff. You identify as a genius -- low IQ and dumb comments. :smile-big:

Sorry, I could resist, but didn't. :wink:
              I see now why I got so many rep points and messages regarding my interactions with you.
              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

All this over someone thinking people are for some reason jealous of a silly move. Talk about needing to move on.

Comment

I see now why I got so many rep points and messages regarding my interactions with you.
                  I think that speaks highly of people who post on this message board. It's good to be compassionate toward the disabled ... mentally or otherwise. :smile-big:

Comment

Oh, and I'll just be in the open about it, no need to give negative rep. Western State sucks. Their football stadium sucks. Their locker room location sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                      Oh, and I'll just be in the open about it, no need to give negative rep. Western State sucks. Their football stadium sucks. Their locker room location sucks.
                      The only good thing about Western State is the drive to and from Gunnison! Hwy 50 is beautiful! Now tell us how you really feel about Western State football.

Comment

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
                        Now tell us how you really feel about Western State football.
                        It sucks. :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                          It sucks. :smile-big:
                          Back in the NAIA days, Western was a beast. The Mountaineers won several RMAC titles in a row ... 7, 8 or 9 ... something like that; it was crazy. The Mountaineers were the team to beat back then. Today ... well ... no longer a beast, but at least they have a good decent HC who gets the most out of the recourses he has to work with. I'll take the "fifth commandment" on the football facilities. :smile-big:

Comment

mountaineermagic; The chance for bigger and better things like the Big Sky in the future. It's simply a foot in the door. The games with Weber and SUU in the next five years will be a big indicator of how seriously Dixie is taken.QUOTE]
                            I don't recall any team in the GNAC taking Dixie seriously when they had a home there. In fact, Dixie was the Rodney Dangerfield in that conference. They weren't even a full fledged member. As for the RMAC, teams could not care less either way; too much potent weed to be smoked in places like Durango, Gunnison and Pueblo. Dixie is basically irrelevant. Now then, there is no compelling reason why members of the Big Sky Conference give a fig about Dixie. And the fact that Dixie is moving to the WAC won't make Dixie more appealing. The WAC is desperately looking for anybody willing to join it; the level of suckage is immaterial. Speaking about the WAC, the only team that currently plays football is New Mexico State. None of the teams that play New Mexico State care where the Aggies are from. All they care is that New Mexico State is an easy win, and wins will help get your team a bowl game. The last time I checked, no conference is clamoring to give New Mexico State a home. So why should the Big Sky Conference give a hoot about Dixie? They prolly don't. My guess if the Big Sky were going to add a new member, they would prefer a school that brings more than a modicum of cred to the table; like, for example, Colorado Mesa. The Cows have good student enrollment, excellent facilities, a perennial winner on the football field, and very good in other sports like baseball. Dixie has noting to offer the Big Sky, but an easy win. Besides, the Big Sky already has a doormat, Northern Colorado. The conference doesn't need another weak sister.

UNALions -- respond only if you can put together a lucid logical rebuttal to the points I made. If you want to engage in mindless drivel, write a PM to Eeyore. I'm sure the two of you can amuse one another for hours, days, weeks. Plus, he's more your speed anyway. :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Someone can't move on.
                              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Someone can't move on.

Someone can't form a logical, cogent response. Feel free to seek counsel with Eeyore ... maybe the two of you can come up with an idea, or something. Well ... maybe not! :smile-big:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X