Here are this week's matchups:

Chadron (-6.5) @ Adams
    SD Mines @ CO Mines (-26.5)
    Mesa (-23.5) @ Fort Lewis
    Pueblo (-17.5) @ Highlands
    Black Hills @ Western (-17.5)

Bonus Game:
    Ferris State (-2.5) @ Grand Valley
    RMAC Connection: Pueblo and Mines have both battled Grand Valley OOC over the last two years and Mines faced Ferris in the Championship. This provides a transitive property of football comparison to how some of the top RMAC teams stack up to some of the country's other top teams.

Chadron (-6.5) @ Adams

Bonus Game:

Comment

Chadron (-6.5) @ Adams. The last time Chadron won, they then dropped 4 in a row. I think Adams wins straight up, but that means they also cover. Adams 27-25.

SD Mines @ CO Mines (-26.5) In RMAC play the Colorado Mines are outscoring their opponents 48-7. The SD Mines are only doing so at a rate of 30-27. I think Colorado stays closer to their season average than SD, CSM 49-14.

Mesa (-23.5) @ Fort Lewis. Mesa is worse than I thought. Short of the Pueblo game, FLC hasn't been as bad as they were last season. I think Mesa gets an outright win, but I think FLC hangs with them enough to get the cover, Mesa 31-17.

Pueblo (-17.5) @ Highlands. I feel like a mad Thunderwolf team should have beaten Adams worse than they did. Maybe they're only frustrated? Highlands on the other hand has only proven frustrating, and more so by the week. CSUP will get the win and cover, but it feels like a game they should win by 50 if they are really serious, it won't be near that much, 40-17.

Black Hills @ Western (-17.5). Western is steadily upping their offensive output (on the scoreboard anyway), while maintaining their defensive steadiness. I think that's too much for Hornet team that has shown it can be vulnerable. Western keeps winning convincingly, 45-17.

Ferris State (-2.5) @ Grand Valley. Ferris is the 2x National Champ. They look like they are making a serious run for the three-peat. GVSU is one team that has consistently played them well when most others get ran by the Ferris juggernaut. I think the bye week will serve GVSU well here, to come in as healthy as possible for a mid-season game. I think like last year, GVSU not only covers but gets the straight up regular season win - in a nail biter, 28-27.

Comment

Chadron (-6.5) @ Adams

Bonus Game:
        Ferris State (-2.5) @ Grand Valley - Of course GV doesn't ever actually lose. Their AA linebacker (if you didn't know they had an AA LB they will gladly tell you) just won't play well and nothing Ferris does will impact the final score.

Comment

Chadron (-6.5) @ Adams

Bonus Game:

Comment

Chadron (-6.5) @ Adams

Bonus Game:

Comment

Chadron (-6.5) @ Adams

Comment

Chadron (-6.5) @ Adams: I trust the Hanging Chads more than I trust A-ams State
                SD Mines @ CO Mines (-26.5): Not sure anyone can stop CSM at this point
                Mesa (-23.5) @ Fort Lewis: Bye week for Mesa ... surely they can't mess this up, right?
                Pueblo (-17.5) @ Highlands: What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas except for home team wins ... Doggies with the easy win
                Black Hills @ Western (-17.5): Western has been consistent on offense (30+ points in last five games)

Bonus Game:
                Ferris State (-2.5) @ Grand Valley: Ferris 7-3 in last 10 vs. The Lake Show (including seven of last eight); seven of last 10 have been one possession games (including six by less than a touchdown, with two one-point games)
                Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Chadron (-6.5) @ Adams Chadron gaining confidence 27-10
                  SD Mines @ CO Mines (-26.5) Mines in another route 50-7
                  Mesa (-23.5) @ Fort Lewis Mesa with an opportunity to shine 30-3
                  Pueblo (-17.5) @ Highlands Pueblo looking for votes 48-3
                  Black Hills @ Western (-17.5) Western is better than I thought 30-10

Bonus Game:
                  Ferris State (-2.5) @ Grand Valley Ferris flexes 27-10

Comment

Chadron (-6.5) @ Adams Chadron shows signs of life this season despite all the haters. Adam’s is nearly as bad as my Skyhawks. This will be at least a four score win

The real Mines keeps on rolling and and eliminate the hardrockers from SR4 contention

Mesa looked very promising against Mines last week! Strong performance all around. Very unfortunate for my Skyhawks who are bound for yet another winless season

Pueblo is feeling hot now. Could possibly make the RMAC a three team playoff conference.

Western is more hot hot hot. They’ll have a big showdown in Golden in a couple weeks (Matocha will obviously win), but until then it’s easy riding for the mountaineers

For the sake of Mines and SR4, I hope that the Lakers dominate this game. Ferris is huge and has playmakers all around, but if they play a sloppy game like they’ve been doing all season, I think GVSU can pull it out. Unfortunately I think that even a semi-sloppy FSU still wins.

Comment

A friend of mine that is a avid Denver Bronco fan says that Ft. Lewis would probably beat his Broncos! Just thought I would put this in here for support to Ft Lewis fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff90 View Post
                        Chadron (-6.5) @ Adams Chadron gaining confidence 27-10
                        SD Mines @ CO Mines (-26.5) Mines in another route 50-7
                        Mesa (-23.5) @ Fort Lewis Mesa with an opportunity to shine 30-3
                        Pueblo (-17.5) @ Highlands Pueblo looking for votes 48-3
                        Black Hills @ Western (-17.5) Western is better than I thought 30-10

Bonus Game:
                        Ferris State (-2.5) @ Grand Valley Ferris flexes 27-10
                        Did you mean Ferris on your final pick?

Comment

Originally posted by GoneBlastin View Post

Did you mean Ferris on your final pick?
                          I'd like to wait til sunday for a final answer, but yes Ferris is my pick to cover the spread 27-10

Comment

Chadron (-6.5)
                            CO Mines (-26.5)
                            Mesa (-23.5)
                            Pueblo (-17.5)
                            Black Hills

Ferris State (-2.5)

Comment

Chadron (-6.5) @ Adams