Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HelluvaEnginerd View Post
    Hoping for good news on #1 Cameron Mayberry. Amazing man and you never want to see the stretcher on the field
    Cameron Forrest. Cameron Mayberry graduated several years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by CSM alum 1993 View Post

Cameron Forrest. Cameron Mayberry graduated several years ago.
      Wow giant brain fart by me, thanks

Comment

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. The snow in the second half did not slow down Mines. How ever it did affect Western.

Comment

A few observations from the game. Didn’t see what happened to Forrest but they checked his hand and foot movement and he was able to move them. Hope he is well

once it started snowing western had balls bouncing off hands and pads that should not have. They really didn’t handle the weather well.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneBlastin View Post
            A few observations from the game. Didn’t see what happened to Forrest but they checked his hand and foot movement and he was able to move them. Hope he is well

once it started snowing western had balls bouncing off hands and pads that should not have. They really didn’t handle the weather well.
            He’s been cleared of all serious concerns so that’s great news.

I wonder if Western spent all week getting hyped up that they got in their heads

Comment

Originally posted by HelluvaEnginerd View Post

Wow giant brain fart by me, thanks
              Comes with the degree. Wait until you've been out in the industry for 30 years. There will be days you brain fart your own name.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X