Here are this weeks games:
    Western CO @ Colorado Mines (-11.5)
    Black Hills (-27.5) @ Fort Lewis
    Chadron (-5.5) @ Highlands
    SD Mines (-26.5) @ Adams St
    Mesa @ CSU Pueblo (-18.5)

Bonus Game:
    Central Washington (-1.5) @ Kingsville

RMAC Connection: Let's be honest, it's hard to pick a bonus game this week because the game of the week is right here in conference. That said, Central Washington is the only team to be switched out of region in the playoffs since they began allowing it to happen. Could we see Central Missouri in SR4 this year? It probably depends on what Central Washington does.

Last edited by GoneBlastin; 10-24-2023, 10:05 PM.

Black Hills @ Fort Lewis (+27.5)

Bonus Game:
    Last edited by Packfootball; 10-24-2023, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneBlastin View Post
      Here are this weeks games:
      Black Hills @ Fort Lewis (-27.5)

Bonus Game:

RMAC Connection: Let's be honest, it's hard to pick a bonus game this week because the game of the week is right here in conference. That said, Central Washington is the only team to be switched out of region in the playoffs since they began allowing it to happen. Could we see Central Missouri in SR4 this year? It probably depends on what Central Washington does.

You're saying Fort Lewis is favored by 27.5 points... in a football game... in 2023?

On a secondary note - all of SR4 better hope like hell that Central Missouri does not end up in this region for the playoffs. Their offense is dumb to levels that are hard to imagine. It seems like they use 50 points as a baseline and then just decide how much more than that they'd like to score.

Matocha is on, or slightly ahead, of his stats from last year when he won the Harlon Hill. Zach Zebrowski is making those numbers look rather pedestrian. He and their offense are scary good!

Comment

Western CO @ Colorado Mines (-11.5) Mines 34-20
        Black Hills @ Fort Lewis (+27.5) BH 20-17
        Chadron (-5.5) @ Highlands Chadron 24-10
        SD Mines (-26.5) @ Adams St SDM 30-3
        Mesa @ CSU Pueblo (-18.5) Pueblo trying to sneak into playoff picture rolls 38-3

Bonus Game:
        Central Washington (-1.5) @ Kingsville CWU 27-24
        Last edited by Buff90; 10-24-2023, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by d2 football fan View Post

You're saying Fort Lewis is favored by 27.5 points... in a football game... in 2023?
          Sorry All,

I screwed that up, Black Hills is favored in this one. Those that already posted please correct your picks (though it looks like you caught it). I haven't logged these yet.

Comment

Western CO @ Colorado Mines (-11.5): As impressive as WCU has been this year, Mines is playing on another level
            Black Hills @ Fort Lewis (+27.5): 36 straight losses and counting ... spanning four calendar years ... haven't they suffered enough in Durango?
            Chadron (-5.5) @ Highlands: As close to a bye week for the Hanging Chads without actually playing Fort Lewis
            SD Mines (-26.5) @ Adams St: A-ams State streak of 40+ points allowed continues
            Mesa @ CSU Pueblo (-18.5): Doggies make easy work of Mesa

Bonus Game:
            Central Washington (-1.5) @ Kingsville: Central has built a decent program... they just feel out of place in the LSC
            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Mines is simply too good. Even though Western’s win against UTPB is looking better and better, John Matocha is too much of a Fortnite gamer. CSM wins by three scores as long as they dont have a terribly slow start like last week

Black Hills @ Fort Lewis (+27.5)
              Proud of my Skyhawks for their performance last week! Looked VERY good. I think they have a chance to cover this week, but are not great against mobile QBs.

Chadron is actually semi ok I think?

ASU is almost as bad as Fort Lewis. Just a terrible football team. SD Mines wins by 50+

CSUP just keeps on winning to maybe keep their playoff hopes alive. Gonna take some lucky results from the NSIC and LSC teams, but they got a chance.

CWU is having a sneaky good season. Undefeated against D2 competition and would likely get the #2 seed if the win out. Hard last two games though. I think the Javelinas are overrated though. The UTPB vs CWU game in a few weeks will be a great one.

Comment

Western @ Colorado Mines (-11.5) 33-27 Maybe a car will get tipped over in Gunnison, who knows.

Bonus Game:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Colorado Mines (-11.5)
                        Black Hills (-27.5)
                        Chadron (-5.5)
                        SD Mines (-26.5)
                        CSU Pueblo (-18.5)

Bonus Game:
                        Central Washington (-1.5)

Comment

Western CO 17 @ Colorado Mines 34 (-11.5)
                          Black Hills 44 (-27.5) @ Fort Lewis 10
                          Chadron 31 (-5.5) @ Highlands 14
                          SD Mines 35 (-26.5) @ Adams St 10
                          Mesa 14 @ CSU Pueblo 31 (-18.5)

Bonus Game:
                          Central Washington 27 (1.5) @ Kingsville 31

Comment

Western CO @ Colorado Mines (-11.5). I think either team can win this game, and it not really be shocking. But, I don't feel like Western is at a point where they are a contender for a national championship, although definitely for a good playoff showing. I do believe that Mines is playing for a championship. If that's the case, Mines should win this game, at home, and cover, 31-17.

Black Hills (-27.5) @ Fort Lewis. FLC has given up 63.0 ppg over their last 4. BHSU gets their offense right, 55-13

Chadron (-5.5) @ Highlands. Chadron will treat NMHU like their peers, FLC and Adams (who Chadron thrashed) and wins big, 38-10.

SD Mines (-26.5) @ Adams St. The only competitive games Adams has turned in were against FLC and NMHU - games they should have won bigger. They won't be competitive this week either, SDM 49-10.

Mesa @ CSU Pueblo (-18.5). Both of these teams have struggled against top tier competition (OT vs GVSU not withstanding) and throttled everyone else. I think CSUP still pulls out the win, but I think this is a closer game than 18.5, 38-28.

Central Washington (-1.5) @ Kingsville. CWU is undefeated against D2 competition. But they haven't really played any D2 competition, except Angelo. TAMK has also played W Georgia and UTPB. CWU hasn't been overwhelming in their D2 performances, playing a lot of teams with losing records very closely. I think Kingsville exposes CWU this week and wins straight up, 28-17.
                            Last edited by d2 football fan; 10-27-2023, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by d2 football fan View Post
                              Mesa @ CSU Pueblo (-18.5). Both of these teams have struggled against top tier competition (OT vs GVSU not withstanding) and throttled everyone else. I think CSUP still pulls out the win, but I think this is a closer game than 18.5, 38-28.
                              Think you meant to pick Mesa here.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X