Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mines going to McKinney, TX.

Congratulations to Colorado Mines! I hope the kicker is going to be OK. I booked my hotel room in Sherman, TX already. Should be able to get my game ticket tomorrow. I am gonna drive to Sherman, TX Friday. Get a good nights sleep. and drive 45 minutes to the stadium. Good thing I did this last year!

Originally posted by Packfootball View Post
    Congratulations to Colorado Mines! I hope the kicker is going to be OK. I booked my hotel room in Sherman, TX already. Should be able to get my game ticket tomorrow. I am gonna drive to Sherman, TX Friday. Get a good nights sleep. and drive 45 minutes to the stadium. Good thing I did this last year!
    Congrats on the win. Look forward to the matchup

Comment

FortLewis4Lyfe and I will be attending as well. For all the doubters who think we are the same person, you are welcome to see the truth.
      stoked to watch some d2football, go Mines!!

Comment

I’ve got my tickets booked! See you down there!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneBlastin View Post
          I’ve got my tickets booked! See you down there!
          Looking forward to it!

Comment

I'm not a fan of either team. I just hope it's a close and exciting championship game (unlike last year and the year before). Ya'll have fun in McKinney!
            Last edited by crixus; 12-10-2023, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Mines should watch tapes of the 4 NWMSU playoff wins over HU to see how to stop them. NW won 35-0, 35-0, 7-6 & 28-9.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                Mines should watch tapes of the 4 NWMSU playoff wins over HU to see how to stop them. NW won 35-0, 35-0, 7-6 & 28-9.
                Totally different Bisons team this year. Looks like the NWMS team is a little different this year as well.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post

Totally different Bisons team this year. Looks like the NWMS team is a little different this year as well.
                  Obviously

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post

I think the H D is better.. by a lot. As for the O, incrementally better. 7-6... Just sayin.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X