• Re: PSAC Women's Basketball (18-19)

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Noon EST is 9am Pacific
    I don't think they are playing Ohio Dominican. Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      I don't think they are playing Ohio Dominican. Just sayin'
      I'd overlook details if I got to spend every day in La Jolla, CA instead of freezing western PA. :-)

Following the live stats ... Nice first half for the IUP ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by Golden89 View Post
        I'd overlook details if I got to spend every day in La Jolla, CA instead of freezing western PA. :-)

Following the live stats ... Nice first half for the IUP ladies!
        La Jolla is my favorite place on Earth.

Comment

• Comment

Always interesting to see how teams respond on the back side of the back-to-back game. Southwestern Oklahoma State was in a very physical tussle with Saint Anselm yesterday. It was a real chippy affair. Saint Anselm plays pretty rough.

IUP shot really well from outside in that gym yesterday and should again have a nice (loud) crowd there -- hopefully even more than yesterday. That's one of those old school gyms with the low ceilings that can get real tuned up.

They won't see much zone today which is a concern. Southwestern brings a lot of heat.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              Always interesting to see how teams respond on the back side of the back-to-back game. Southwestern Oklahoma State was in a very physical tussle with Saint Anselm yesterday. It was a real chippy affair. Saint Anselm plays pretty rough.

IUP shot really well from outside in that gym yesterday and should again have a nice (loud) crowd there -- hopefully even more than yesterday. That's one of those old school gyms with the low ceilings that can get real tuned up.

They won't see much zone today which is a concern. Southwestern brings a lot of heat.
              As well as IUP shot, they still left a lot out there, especially early on. Natalie Myers was way off, so you have to believe she'll be better tonight. She hit her only shot late, so maybe that will give her some confidence. I think Carolyn scored 17, but man, she missed three chip shots. As good as they were on defense, I didn't think they were particularly good on offense.

Nice to not play your best game and still move on.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
                As well as IUP shot, they still left a lot out there, especially early on. Natalie Myers was way off, so you have to believe she'll be better tonight. She hit her only shot late, so maybe that will give her some confidence. I think Carolyn scored 17, but man, she missed three chip shots. As good as they were on defense, I didn't think they were particularly good on offense.

Nice to not play your best game and still move on.

Yep. Keep the playground lay-ups to a minimum and they should be fine. One big item was the other team got to see Courtney Alexander hitting three treys. That's one more person they have to account for now. She's going to be a star the next two years. I hated Carolyn's first two fouls yesterday. Totally uncalled for ... just gotta watch that. I don't have a ton of faith in that bench right now.

Comment

East Stroudsburg parted ways with head coach Diane Decker

https://esuwarriors.com/news/2019/3/...px?path=wbball

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                    East Stroudsburg parted ways with head coach Diane Decker

https://esuwarriors.com/news/2019/3/...px?path=wbball
                    Shocking. I can't imagine finding someone better.

Comment

Tom is about to play the West Liberty of women's basketball. Same style to the T.

Handle the 'chaos' press and slow the game down.

Comment

• Comment

So nice to watch on real TV and not a computer.

... how the other half lives.

Comment

Appleby out early in 1st Qtr ... sounds like bad ankle injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                              Appleby out early in 1st Qtr ... sounds like bad ankle injury.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X