Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Once you rattle the feathers (Appleby) they start to unravel.

Comment

• Re: PSAC Women's Basketball (18-19)

When I look inside the stats one thing jumps off the page at me. They need Natalie Myers. When she's rolling from deep they are at their best. Check out her stat line in the three losses. Non-existent. She didn't impact either Cal game and had just 1 point in the SH loss. She's shooting 40 percent from deep on the season. When she's on Carolyn gets so much more room to pull her Houdini stuff. When Myers isn't a threat Carolyn gets swarmed.

I like this team but don't love it. They have some exposed flaws. But, I agree they certainly have a hot streak left in them. No time like the present.

Wednesday night will be a war. SH is on fire. They added that grad transfer from Drexel real late in the summer. Seems it took a while to all get on the same page. They are on said page now. If they survive this game they should hammer whichever East team they get. They beat them up pretty good earlier this year.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        When I look inside the stats one thing jumps off the page at me. They need Natalie Myers. When she's rolling from deep they are at their best. Check out her stat line in the three losses. Non-existent. She didn't impact either Cal game and had just 1 point in the SH loss. She's shooting 40 percent from deep on the season. When she's on Carolyn gets so much more room to pull her Houdini stuff. When Myers isn't a threat Carolyn gets swarmed.

I like this team but don't love it. They have some exposed flaws. But, I agree they certainly have a hot streak left in them. No time like the present.

Wednesday night will be a war. SH is on fire. They added that grad transfer from Drexel real late in the summer. Seems it took a while to all get on the same page. They are on said page now. If they survive this game they should hammer whichever East team they get. They beat them up pretty good earlier this year.
        Believe me when I say this: Seton Hill with Megan Marecic is a team to fear. Hottest team in the league. Perhaps playing at KC may affect them, but right now I look for iup women to go down.
        Last edited by Feedoggie; 03-05-2019, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Feedoggie View Post
          Believe me when I say this: Seton Hill with Natalie Myers is a team to fear. Hottest team in the league. Perhaps playing at KC may affect them, but right now I look for iup women to go down.
          Lol probably. Except I don't think she can transfer to SH this late in the season.

Hot streaks all end sooner or later.

Comment

Mercyhurst women's coach Deanna Richard is out after 12 years. It was announced this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
              Mercyhurst women's coach Deanna Richard is out after 12 years. It was announced this morning.
              Took long enough! That team was never really competitive under her.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                Sometimes it seems a no-brainer to get a new coach in there but past experience with PSAC WBB also shows that sometimes it was more a case of poor resources afforded the programs that struggle. I have seen programs make the change and then things go from bad to worse and you see that the former coach actually made a decent fight of things with what they had to work with.

-

Comment

Originally posted by Feedoggie View Post
                  Believe me when I say this: Seton Hill with Natalie Myers is a team to fear. Hottest team in the league. Perhaps playing at KC may affect them, but right now I look for iup women to go down.
                  What are you smokin' here, dude? The local media has ascertained first-hand that IUP forward Natalie Myers will not be suiting up for Seton Hill tomorrow evening. Geez!

-

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Comment

Seton Hill slayed the dragon and erased some demons. They know they can win here now. I'm intrigued.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                        They went 24-8 and won an NCAA tournament game in 2017. Apparently not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden89 View Post
                          They went 24-8 and won an NCAA tournament game in 2017. Apparently not enough.
                          One time in 12 years.

Comment

[QUOTE=IUP CRIMSON HAWKS;2359880]What are you smokin' here, dude? The local media has ascertained first-hand that IUP forward Natalie Myers will not be suiting up for Seton Hill tomorrow evening. Geez!

WHOOPS! I meant Megan Marecic

Comment

[QUOTE=Feedoggie;2360029]
                              Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                              What are you smokin' here, dude? The local media has ascertained first-hand that IUP forward Natalie Myers will not be suiting up for Seton Hill tomorrow evening. Geez!

LOL. Happens to the best of us. Should be an intriguing game for sure.

-

Comment

[QUOTE=Feedoggie;2360029]
                                Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

Megan had a great week but isn't Kelly Mazzante all the sudden. She wasn't even noticible the first time IUP beat up Seton Hill. They've had a big week. No doubt. They had a great (quick) run. Cal and IUP did it all year long ... not just the last two weeks.

Clock strikes midnight for the Griffins tonight -- and their season ends.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X