X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Xavier just announced .... heading to Indiana.
    Get ready to hear Hoosiers fans say "Wow, nice play, Xavier!" And then awhile later "Jesus, Xavier, what the hell did you do that for? What the hell is wrong with this damn guy?"

Odukale will be an upgrade at the PG spot for Pitt. He has the chance to be the next standout player for the Panthers.

Xavier wore out his welcome with both the coach and the fans.

In other news I see that Miami star PG Chris Lykes just transfered to Arkansas.

Looks like April is indeed the cruelest month for the Miller brothers as Sean got his long overdue walking papers today at Arizona. Great coach but he had been caught red-handed in the cookie jar. But give Miller credit for landing big man DeAndre Ayton for a mere $100,000. He turned out to be the first overall selection in the 2018 NBA draft. Will Wade of LSU needs to have his head roll next to at least give college basketball the appearance that it is on the up and up. LOL.

Hubert Davis got the nod as the new UNC coach. Interesting hire. The last time they hired a former player there it did work out that great (Matt Dougherty).

Pitt gained a commit with wing Nate Santos. 6-7 and a nice outside shot. At least until he gets to Pitt. Ho-hum.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Xavier just announced .... heading to Indiana.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Pitt cast-off Xavier Johnson is down to Indiana and national champion Baylor.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Looked like the Zags were going to be run out of the building. Getting that down to 10 at the break was miraculous. New game now.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

That was an amazing game. I never thought UCLA could match the Zags blow for blow in a high scoring game like that.
    An absolutely epic game for the ages! I did have an inkling that the Bruins would play them very tough and certainly they did do that----and then some. When UCLA tied it up in OT with three seconds left I was getting up to get a soda for double OT and then Suggs hit that incredible shot. Unreal. I kept thinking as the game went on and UCLA kept it close that the Zags were going to fold since they had played basically no close games all year but to their credit the showed their mettle in some very pressure situations. I hated to see anyone lose that one---sort of like Duke-Kentucky in '92.

Suggs would surely be a lottery pick I would have to think. And the worst part for IUPAlum is that IIRC Suggs was committed initially to his Spartans.

And scary to think what UCLA accomplished in just their second season under the command of Cronin. They might be a team to watch----or maybe a team that just caught lightning in a bottle for one great run.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post

IMG 6-11 C and top 25 recruit Efton Reid will announce his college decision on April 15.

Looks like UCLA is hanging tough against the Zags thus far in the first half.

Porter Moser to Oklahoma.
    That was an amazing game. I never thought UCLA could match the Zags blow for blow in a high scoring game like that.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

A-10 or whatever they call it up there is probably a good fit for him. He would be a nice role player for Pitt as a backup but he certainly was not an ACC starting 5. He had to play there since Capel has no hope of ever landing a good legit post.

One crystal baller had C Efton Reid committing to Pitt. Excuse me while I bust out laughing once more.

But certainly if he did land Reid it could be program changing. It would make some degree of sense for someone like Reid to come to Pitt in that he would get all the minutes he could want without sharing them like at other big schools and it is ACC. He would prove himself for a year before he jumped to the NBA. My guess is he may go to the G-leauge or somewhere he sees some solid money going into his pocket.
    IMG 6-11 C and top 25 recruit Efton Reid will announce his college decision on April 15.

Looks like UCLA is hanging tough against the Zags thus far in the first half.

Porter Moser to Oklahoma.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Coulibaly signed with St. Bonaventure.

That should be an excellent fit.

He chose the Bonnies over Arizona State, Georgetown, Butler, Wichita State, Marshall and several others.
    A-10 or whatever they call it up there is probably a good fit for him. He would be a nice role player for Pitt as a backup but he certainly was not an ACC starting 5. He had to play there since Capel has no hope of ever landing a good legit post.

One crystal baller had C Efton Reid committing to Pitt. Excuse me while I bust out laughing once more.

But certainly if he did land Reid it could be program changing. It would make some degree of sense for someone like Reid to come to Pitt in that he would get all the minutes he could want without sharing them like at other big schools and it is ACC. He would prove himself for a year before he jumped to the NBA. My guess is he may go to the G-leauge or somewhere he sees some solid money going into his pocket.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Originally posted by Chuck Norris View Post

Nothing all that noteworthy.
    LOL.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Coulibaly signed with St. Bonaventure.

That should be an excellent fit.

He chose the Bonnies over Arizona State, Georgetown, Butler, Wichita State, Marshall and several others.
    Last edited by IUPbigINDIANS; 04-02-2021, 11:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied

What has Northwest Misery State done of late?
    Nothing all that noteworthy.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Originally posted by Columbuseer View Post

I respectfully submit coach Mac of nwmsu ! :-)
    What has Northwest Misery State done of late?

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Toney left the Oakland Titanic and has signed with Arkansas.
    The guy seemed to be a bit of an @hole at times. Good riddance to him but certainly grateful for the good things he did for Pitt as well. He'll play for a much better coach with the Razorbacks.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Toney left the Oakland Titanic and has signed with Arkansas.

Leave a comment:

• Columbuseer
    replied

Sounds like Texas just lured the big fish out of Lubbock. UNC will be very interesting. Giant trickle-down effect will follow.
    I respectfully submit coach Mac of nwmsu ! :-)

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X