Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrub View Post

Clock struck midnight for Northwest Nazarene last night. Only WLU & Emmanuel remain among seeds lower than #2.
    I think the winner of tonight has a legit shot to win it all. I know the giant still looms out at NWMS.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I think the winner of tonight has a legit shot to win it all. I know the giant still looms out at NWMS.
      Right. Their board over there is claiming that the NWMSU & Northern St. might as well be the de facto national championship game. I'm not sure they're wrong. Until someone proves they can beat those Bearcats, I have to believe NWMSU is the favorite to "repeat" (repeat with a gap year that is).

Comment

I have watched some of the other regionals. My guess is that the Atlantic Region winner would be somewhere around a 3-5 seed.
        Truman State, NW Mo, Lincoln Memorial, W Texas A&M, AL Huntsville might be seeded higher.
        But none look unbeatable.

It is so hard to win the national title, because you will often have to play a school that has a "one in a generation" team. An example might be Hillsdale - How many Sweet 16s has Hillsdale played? How many d2 teams have a front line of three 6-8 skilled players with great coaching?

It will be all about matchups for the winner of the Atlantic Region. But I agree that the ATL region winner could win it all.

Comment

For what it's worth, Massey recommends betting on Lincoln Memorial to win it all.

Comment

WL 39-33 half

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
              WL 39-33 half
              This game is over. Hillsdale just doesn't know it yet.

I see WL winning by double digits.

Comment

This game is over. Hillsdale just doesn't know it yet.

I see WL winning by double digits.
                Hillsdale wasn't good at the FT line and is rushing offensively. You have to be patient.

Comment

I'm done watching. Hillsdale's big guys just can't shoot or dribble penetrate. I'm not understanding how Hurst lost to them. Had to of been Hurst's worst game of the year at the wrong time.

Comment

WOOOOOO!!! Hang another Regional CHAMPION banner in the ARSC!!!!

Comment

I'm done watching. Hillsdale's big guys just can't shoot or dribble penetrate. I'm not understanding how Hurst lost to them. Had to of been Hurst's worst game of the year at the wrong time.
                      Hurst lost because Hillsdale was better.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
                        WOOOOOO!!! Hang another Regional CHAMPION banner in the ARSC!!!!
                        Put an asterisk on it.

Comment

Put an asterisk on it.
                          * First Regional Championship of the Howlet Era

Comment

Nah. Your precious PSAC was represented by the mighty Mercyhurst squad that was going to crush any MEC or GMAC team who got in their way.

Put an asterisk on it.

Comment

Incredibly happy for him and the program. Big shoes to fill when Jim left. The winning culture and team first basketball he implemented and passed off to Ben is very much still in place. Elite 8 bound!

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

* First Regional Championship of the Howlet Era

Comment

Originally posted by TopperAlum2015 View Post
                                Nah. Your precious PSAC was represented by the mighty Mercyhurst squad that was going to crush any MEC or GMAC team who got in their way.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X