Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Didn't play much at UNH ('20-'21 63 min in 3 games, injury ??) but apparently was a significant part of University HS in Morgantown as a Jr and Sr. Depending on the injury, could help provide more reliable scoring.
    Saw him play in ovac hs tourney as a Sr. Imho his basketball iq was higher than his teammate who went to bowling green.

Comment

• ARMONI FOSTER IN THE PORTAL

Comment

• Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
        ARMONI FOSTER IN THE PORTAL
        That was the worst-kept secret in history.

But, we'll see what happens. He may be back.

MAKE SURE IT'S IN ALL CAPS NEXT YOU POST.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

That was the worst-kept secret in history.

But, we'll see what happens. He may be back.

MAKE SURE IT'S IN ALL CAPS NEXT YOU POST.
          I think he should see what his options are. There might be a perfect fit out there and there might not be anything that will be better for him than returning to IUP for his final college season. It might not be any different than Bagent in football. But doesn't it work both ways? If there is a possibility IUP might lose him won't they start looking to potentially fill that void?

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I think he should see what his options are. There might be a perfect fit out there and there might not be anything that will be better for him than returning to IUP for his final college season. It might not be any different than Bagent in football. But doesn't it work both ways? If there is a possibility IUP might lose him won't they start looking to potentially fill that void?
            They have flexibility. There are some redshirt options available if Armoni would return. Trust me, Joe will make it work if he has the chance to keep him.

Replacement-wise, that process is well underway. As I said, this wasn't exactly a secret. They knew it was coming for awhile now.

UPJ's Fred Mulbah would be ideal. Contact has been made from what I'm told.

They also have a great option already on the roster in Dallis Dillard.

But, Joe knows he will be beefed up next year. They will bring in a guard ... likely a one-year guy.

Comment

• May 1 is last day to enter portal.
              April 13 is 1st day for loi d1 basketball. Typically, d1 teams fill available slots rapidly on or shortly after that date and long before the may 18 end of d1 loi period. As the available d1 slots dry up, we will see players consider high level D2 teams in earnest. Else, those slots will be gone, too.

Things should heat up beginning mid April for D2 commits.

Comment

• Cal picked up a transfer from New Hampshire
                Verbally Committed to California (PA)
                PositionSG
                Height6-4
                Weight185
                HometownMorgantown, WV
                High SchoolUniversity High School

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Does AF have the playing personality to be content as a #2/3 option on a solid contender in a non P5 league ? As this year showed and as we've seen before if the chemistry is right a mid level team can make a lot of noise.

Comment

• It may not mean a thing but Ohio State Jr 6'6" 195# F Justin Ahrens has entered the TP. He was a starter early on and finished with the #4 minutes per game but 4.8 ppg doesn't justify that position. I would like to see what 6'6" 225#, and Columbus native, Phil Alston could do in that slot.

Comment

• Sylla, Nova Southeastern, portal.

Comment

• Women's

Aunbrielle Green / Shippensburg

6'1" senior-to-be

Comment

• Chris Richardson // Notre Dame

Jordan Beale // Wheeling (bwo Concord)

Zaire Rogers // Slippery Rock

Comment

• In women's, a big one: Re'Shawna Stone of Glenville State has entered the transfer portal as a graduate transfer.

Money says she tests the D1 waters heavily.

She was the MEC player of the year and a likely 1st-team D2 All-American.

Comment

• Charleston's Riley Heatherington is in the portal. Good length. Gave UC some good minutes. A reasonable complimentary piece.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post
                                Charleston's Riley Heatherington is in the portal. Good length. Gave UC some good minutes. A reasonable complimentary piece.
                                You beat me to it. AB was one of his final 3 choices when he came out of Ravenswood. Kid has good length and a nice outside shot.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X