Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible PSAC Tournament and Schedule Changes?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

6pm and 8pm start times were more common in the PSAC East around 2010-2014 as best as can recall (East Stroudsburg, Lock Haven, Millersville, Shippensburg and West Chester, at the time, opted for 6pm/8pm). As I recall, the only PSAC West school who did the 6pm/8pm start times was Slippery Rock; everyone else in the West was 5:30/7:30.

From the PSAC Men's Basketball Operating Code:

2.1.3 Game Times: Wednesday (or weekday) – PSAC doubleheader games shall not begin before 5:30p.m., and may not start any later than 6 p.m. Saturday – PSAC doubleheader games shall not beginbefore 1 p.m. or later than 6 p.m
    I'm referring to when Reilly first started. Gannon was in GLIAC. Once they joined PSAC they switched to the 530/730 and 1/3 on Saturdays

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

6pm and 8pm start times were more common in the PSAC East around 2010-2014 as best as can recall (East Stroudsburg, Lock Haven, Millersville, Shippensburg and West Chester, at the time, opted for 6pm/8pm). As I recall, the only PSAC West school who did the 6pm/8pm start times was Slippery Rock; everyone else in the West was 5:30/7:30.

From the PSAC Men's Basketball Operating Code:

2.1.3 Game Times: Wednesday (or weekday) – PSAC doubleheader games shall not begin before 5:30p.m., and may not start any later than 6 p.m. Saturday – PSAC doubleheader games shall not beginbefore 1 p.m. or later than 6 p.m
      Wasn't Lock Haven in the West at that time?

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

There's no way the coaches will go for playing tourney games on 3 straight days.
        As I stated, doubt they'd do that.

Comment

Originally posted by bballfan03 View Post

Wasn't Lock Haven in the West at that time?
          As I recall, even when Lock Haven started playing in the East, they still had the 6/8 start times on Wednesdays. But, you're right that at the time I was referring to, Haven was still in the West (this was around 2012-2013, so that's also why I had a brain cramp on this one).
          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X