Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019 Recruiting

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    There was an article that came out about Noah and it goes with what I have heard of how he has a dream of D1 ball and nothing will change that. I know NDSU is recruiting hard and most kids in this area would rather where that green and gold and sit on the bench than actually have a good career elsewhere. To each their own, but I don't see him becoming THAT level of a player personally at the D1 level.
    I believe the article said something about Noah making his college decision in the next week...

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
      I believe the article said something about Noah making his college decision in the next week...
      As a junior that seems odd, but I'm assuming it will be NDSU

Comment

3/27/2018 - Augustana 2019 PG Jaeden King (6-5, 165, 2?) has decommitted from Augustana.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          3/27/2018 - Augustana 2019 PG Jaeden King (6-5, 165, 2?) has decommitted from Augustana.
          Have you heard about the Lindberg baby? :)

Comment

To give credit where credit is due, simple as a $3 bill happily informed us all about this weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
              To give credit where credit is due, simple as a $3 bill happily informed us all about this weeks ago.
              I guess I missed the post. Thought it was just rumor.

Comment

Where is he going instead?

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                  Have you heard about the Lindberg baby? :)
                  Ask Bruno Hauptmann.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
                    Where is he going instead?
                    Sources were rumbling this winter that he is holding out hope for D1 offers.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                      Sources were rumbling this winter that he is holding out hope for D1 offers.
                      I'm sure that's what it is. May have to settle for Winona State if he gets no offers.

Comment

How much PG does he play? Seemed as though he was more of a 2 guard.

Comment

I guess I missed the post. Thought it was just rumor.
                          Part of what I enjoy about this board is between all of us, is we have places or people we can usually get info from before things are even released and, for the most part, it seems we either don't share until we know it for sure or explain that it is just rumor or fact.

Not all of us have a local guy that covers their squad all that well, haha

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                            Part of what I enjoy about this board is between all of us, is we have places or people we can usually get info from before things are even released and, for the most part, it seems we either don't share until we know it for sure or explain that it is just rumor or fact.

Not all of us have a local guy that covers their squad all that well, haha
                            The other part about this board that I enjoy is that we have pretty much weeded out the trolls and thin skinned people and can give as well as accept trash talk to our fellow board members and no one gets their undies in too much of a bunch. And then there's always the chance, when having post game drinks in a hotel, with NSU4LIFE and NSUguy, a special guest will show up and shock the shat out of them by actually staying and consuming with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                              How much PG does he play? Seemed as though he was more of a 2 guard.
                              He is a sg...has deep range on his 3ball. He's not a pg.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                                The other part about this board that I enjoy is that we have pretty much weeded out the trolls and thin skinned people and can give as well as accept trash talk to our fellow board members and no one gets their undies in too much of a bunch. And then there's always the chance, when having post game drinks in a hotel, with NSU4LIFE and NSUguy, a special guest will show up and shock the shat out of them by actually staying and consuming with us.
                                Highlight of my travels, haha

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X