Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Recruiting

Welp, guess the conference is all Moorhead's for the next four to five years

Comment

I have zero interest in contacting Ryan James...unfollowed him a long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
        I was looking forward to the next few years. Dang it!

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
          I was looking forward to the next few years. Dang it!
          Sorry guys. It's pretty clear that it'll be Moorhead, then Augie, then everyone else. Speculation of this nature always becomes reality, so I'd say if your options are to give up on your team now or give up on your team later, you might as well go with now and become Augie fans (so you can cheer for the underdog in the Moorhead/Augie battle for NSIC supremacy).

Welcome aboard the Viking ship, fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
            Sorry guys. It's pretty clear that it'll be Moorhead, then Augie, then everyone else. Speculation of this nature always becomes reality, so I'd say if your options are to give up on your team now or give up on your team later, you might as well go with now and become Augie fans (so you can cheer for the underdog in the Moorhead/Augie battle for NSIC supremacy).

You'll be gone by the time this incoming class redshirts...maybe you can host Moorhead in exhibition play.

Comment

BSU signs ND player:

http://www.bsubeavers.com/mbasketbal...ns-basketball/

Comment

Not saying that...but they do have some good young pieces to build on, just
                Ike many other nsic teams do as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                  Not saying that...but they do have some good young pieces to build on, just
                  Ike many other nsic teams do as well...
                  According to Simple, Minnesota athletes are so superior that if you have the 10th best player in the state it's all over for the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Comment

• Comment

Actually, that would be true. Year after year while I am excited to see who we get I don't believe I have in recent years said anything of "game changer" "a force"...I'm mostly pessimistic on recruiting
                        because you never know what kids will be home sick, seek greener pasture or just not live up to hype. Look at Decker for goodness sakes. The kid went from USD, to coming into NSU and was so bad didn't play for I don't know how many games last season. You can be as excited as you want, I'm not stopping you. However your hot take of NSU not having an advantage with the two big men prior to last season was as solid as my (not totally serious as I noted when I made the prediction) prediction of NSU football going 9-2.

Also, I'd love to check tape, however no TV network has asked my opinion on recruits and I'm not much of a YouTuber so I'd be surprised of there was any.

Comment

I'm mostly just jumping in on the joke of it all. I'm far and away the Augie fan on here who gets most excited about incoming recruits. The reality is that Moorhead got two of the top D2-signed kids in Minnesota with this 2019 class, and it seems Walthall hits more often than he misses when it comes to complementing freshmen classes with a transfer or two.

My guess is whether or not Augie goes D1, Moorhead has positioned itself to be a top contender for several years. Which makes sense, seeing as last year was much more of an anomaly than a trend.

Comment

Actually, that would be true. Year after year while I am excited to see who we get I don't believe I have in recent years said anything of "game changer" "a force"...I'm mostly pessimistic on recruiting
                            because you never know what kids will be home sick, seek greener pasture or just not live up to hype. Look at Decker for goodness sakes. The kid went from USD, to coming into NSU and was so bad didn't play for I don't know how many games last season. You can be as excited as you want, I'm not stopping you. However your hot take of NSU not having an advantage with the two big men prior to last season was as solid as my (not totally serious as I noted when I made the prediction) prediction of NSU football going 9-2.

Also, I'd love to check tape, however no TV network has asked my opinion on recruits and I'm not much of a YouTuber so I'd be surprised of there was any.
                            My take on two bigs last year was a question as whether Nsu would try to play both bigs on floor together or not, since both were probably worthy of playing 25-30 minutes a game and the modern game is more reliant on shooting volume threes. Pretty sure I picked northern as team to beat in preseason last year...

Comment

• Comment

Agreed ... not as good as Moorhead recruits :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X