Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Recruiting

Must be nice to have a large travel budget for recruiting.....

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
        I'm confused by this...

For one, IF he even made a trip to either of these states for these specific kids or a showcase of some sort, it isn't like gas is that much. Secondly, I don't know schools budgets for travel, but when I worked at a tiny college, with not a lot of funds, even us coaches traveled halfway across the country if we had someone worth the trip. If you think coaches travel a lot, you should see an admissions amount of dollars spent on travel.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
          I'm confused by this...

For one, IF he even made a trip to either of these states for these specific kids or a showcase of some sort, it isn't like gas is that much. Secondly, I don't know schools budgets for travel, but when I worked at a tiny college, with not a lot of funds, even us coaches traveled halfway across the country if we had someone worth the trip. If you think coaches travel a lot, you should see an admissions amount of dollars spent on travel.
          It was a joke....

Comment

Upper Iowa signings/commits:

6'7 Forward Baden Noennig out of Mayer Lutheran in Minnesota
            6'2 Guard Max Duax out of Dubuque Hemstead
            5'11 Guard Jake Hilmer out of North Linn (also will play baseball)
            6'8 Forward Dylan Jones out of Waukee Iowa

A great class!

Comment

From the little I know, the classes that stand out to me the most are Augie, Upper Iowa and Southwest.

Comment

nm
                Last edited by simple as a $3 bill; 11-17-2018, 11:52 AM. Reason: too mean spirited

Comment

• Comment

Northwest signs Wes Dreamer, from Murdock, Nebraska, was a two-time class C-2 all-state boys basketball player for Elmwood-Murdock High School. He was the honorary captain of the Class C-2 all-state team after averaging 22.2 points and 10.5 rebounds per game, leading the Knights to the state tournament . Dreamer transferred to Lincoln East High School for his senior year to play under head coach Jeff Campbell. Dreamer also played AAU basketball with the well-known Martin Brothers AAU program out of Iowa.

Comment

SMSU signee Cliff McCray (Sioux City West HS, IA) averaging 19.3/9.7/10.3 through first three games of season. Two triple-doubles.

Comment

• Comment

Jeez, you talk about the rich getting richer. From what I saw on Saturday, you guys have absolutely no use for anyone for at least 3 years. Man is that team going to be loaded. Maybe even ready to give the Division 1 team in the league a little run for their money. Maybe only losing by 12-14 points as opposed to the 20-24 points everyone else will be losing to them by.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                            Jeez, you talk about the rich getting richer. From what I saw on Saturday, you guys have absolutely no use for anyone for at least 3 years. Man is that team going to be loaded. Maybe even ready to give the Division 1 team in the league a little run for their money. Maybe only losing by 12-14 points as opposed to the 20-24 points everyone else will be losing to them by.

Comment

Emporia State added a 6-8 post from Central Wyoming CC Devin Rottweiler. Will provide some much needed size in the post and as Coach Doty said on his radio show yesterday - he knows he's a post player.
                              ESU story
                              Brings ESU's recruiting class for 2019 up to four - three HS players and one transfer that will have three years remaining.

Comment

• http://www.hudl.com/profile/6901814/Ryland-Holt

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X