Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Recruiting

Good signing for UMD...luckily he only has one year available. UMD should have a really good front court...lookout if their backcourt comes together as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
      Looks mighty bleak all right. Still no signers reported. Per the Northern thread Chatman is the latest one to get away.
      Like the film on big Italian guy that committed to Winona recently. Looks like potential upgrade from gathke...nsic front courts coming together for next year. Smnu, UMD and Winona all appear to have added some potential front court punch/depth in recent days.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
        Like the film on big Italian guy that committed to Winona recently. Looks like potential upgrade from gathke...nsic front courts coming together for next year. Smnu, UMD and Winona all appear to have added some potential front court punch/depth in recent days.
        Where are you getting the info on the Winona guy? First I have heard of it.

Comment

Where are you getting the info on the Winona guy? First I have heard of it.
          http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/andrea-lo-biondo

Comment

Strange. I check that site all the time.

Comment

Strange. I check that site all the time.
              I pay extra to receive info 30 seconds earlier... :)

Comment

Comment

Never can truly tell much with highlight film, but does pass initial eye test...

Comment

Huskies now up to 9 players on next years roster.

https://scsuhuskies.com/news/2019/4/...uit-class.aspx

Comment

It know it's highlight film, but damn, he looks legit. Is it just me or does he look far too athletic to be 6'9?

Comment

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post
                        It know it's highlight film, but damn, he looks legit. Is it just me or does he look far too athletic to be 6'9?
                        Anyone pull up his stats? I would assume with that video he would be close to a double double guy playing 25-30 minutes a game out there with them. If he can translate that into something near the same at WSU they might have something.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofnsic View Post
                          Anyone pull up his stats? I would assume with that video he would be close to a double double guy playing 25-30 minutes a game out there with them. If he can translate that into something near the same at WSU they might have something.
                          Averaged 9 minutes per game, with averages of 3 pts and 3 rebounds per game this past year at Southern Idaho. Video highlights are from previous year at Miles CC, where he averaged 13/9 in 26 mpg

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                            Averaged 9 minutes per game, with averages of 3 pts and 3 rebounds per game this past year at Southern Idaho. Video highlights are from previous year at Miles CC, where he averaged 13/9 in 26 mpg

Comment

Whitlow, Wagner and Taylor is a nice core to work with going into next year.

Comment

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X