Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019 Recruiting

Wouldn't that be something if he now committed to a different NSIC school?

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
      Wouldn't that be something if he now committed to a different NSIC school?

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
        Typical issue for kids that commit d2 before senior year. Many kids want to make decision before senior year so they can enjoy their senior season more...but risk is they have a big senior year, grow a few inches, etc., and then get word that d1 teams are more interested and willing to extend a scholarship. Risk of d2 teams going after the top players that they may waste a lot of time on a d1 kid in the end. Sometimes better to get the d1 transfers after they have been there done that...and find out that d1 may not be worth it. Hard to convince high school kids of that in many cases.
        Wouldn't be surprised if it's not his dad driving the decision. NW was in on him for awhile but I think some things dad said/did caused them to back off.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
          Wouldn't be surprised if it's not his dad driving the decision. NW was in on him for awhile but I think some things dad said/did caused them to back off.
          I know, without question, there are at minimum three coaches in the NSIC that have bailed on kids due to a parent. I don't know about this case but just in general.

Comment

Menasha(WI) Guard, Jacob Everson, has committed to CSP. Great athleticism and had a huge senior year. Also had an offer from Rockhurst.

Comment

Based on the fact that Joey James, Justin Wieck, and .......Tyler Riemersma liked this tweet we may not have heard the last of Josiah Strong.

https://twitter.com/jbuckets5/status...179131905?s=19

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                Based on the fact that Joey James, Justin Wieck, and .......Tyler Riemersma liked this tweet we may not have heard the last of Josiah Strong.

https://twitter.com/jbuckets5/status...179131905?s=19
                Juwan McCloud has a scholarship that Strong could have :)

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                  Juwan McCloud has a scholarship that Strong could have :)
                  Maybe Carlos could give Strong a campus tour...

Comment

Shout out to the dwindling WSU crowd. Do you think we are going to recruit ANYBODY for next year? I believe we are the only team in the conference without even one 2019-2020 recruit.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                      Or that he coasted out of UMD.

Comment

Originally posted by tomt4525 View Post
                        Menasha(WI) Guard, Jacob Everson, has committed to CSP. Great athleticism and had a huge senior year. Also had an offer from Rockhurst.
                        Is he related to Matt Everson, who played at MSSU a few years ago?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                              Shout out to the dwindling WSU crowd. Do you think we are going to recruit ANYBODY for next year? I believe we are the only team in the conference without even one 2019-2020 recruit.

Comment

For sure. We need them for those last second, save the game, rim protection pass and tip situations.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X