Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the tech crew can't get the score situation right, I may lose my mind.

Comment

• Augie's defense continues to struggle and Mines is still on fire from 3. Mines up 6 at the under 4.

Comment

• Augie down 5 at half which is basically best case scenario for them considering how both teams played that half.

Comment

• Mines finally cooling off from the field as Augie has ramped up the defensive pressure. Mines by 1 at the under 12 media TO. Augie's lack of offense outside of Cartwright and free throws is troubling.

Comment

• Augie briefly takes a lead but Mines makes back to back 3s to take a 5 point lead at the under 8 TO

Comment

• Augie has missed an obscene amount of good looks. They're down 4 at the under 4 TO

Comment

• Ugh. I would love for the Vikings to be not losing this game.

Comment

• Augie finally takes a 1 point lead with under a minute to go and promptly gives up a 4 point play despite the shot being made by one of the guys being shadowed in a triangle and two. Augie down 3 with 30 seconds left

Comment

• Mines wins 76-71, they shot the ball well all night.

Terrible loss for Augie. They're much worse defensively than I thought and tonight the offense totally fell apart with countless open looks being missed from 3 and around the rim. They've got two NAIA opponents to go before NSIC play.

Comment

• As if tonight's loss wasn't disappointing enough, Northern comes away from this weekend 2-0. Insult to injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                        As if tonight's loss wasn't disappointing enough, Northern comes away from this weekend 2-0. Insult to injury.
                        That's embarrassing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

That's embarrassing...
                          Less embarrassing...more just annoying.

Comment

• Question for NorthernSunExperience if you/they are around the boards any more: would it be possible to figure out how we can get the audio synced up for the Augie home games? During the past couple of games, the announcer has been a legitimate 5-7 seconds behind the action of the game, and it makes the games really tough to watch. Just figured I'd check and see if there was anything that could be done for future broadcasts.

Comment

• Wayne runs some of the best half court offense in the league. Elevator doors, back screens, curl screens into pick and pops. Kaminsky is a bad mamma mamma. Wayne by 3 on Augie with 940 to go.

Comment

• Augie nudges ahead 63-59 at the under 5 TO. Ugly shooting game by both teams. Michael Schaefer picked up another flop warning and we got a cylinder call from Votava. Basically referee bingo blackout.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X