Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough way for Dave Krauth to end his storied coaching at Augustana. After leading vast majority of game, turnovers in 4th quarter was the teams downfall losing 75-74. His AU record is 695-302, most of those wins came in the rugged NCC where most the opponents are D1 now. Back in the day my daughters enjoyed going to games watching Dave's daughters Julie and Katie and the many past Viking greats. 6'5" Krauth signature look for many years was a turtleneck and sport jacket until he started to wear a track suit in later years. Truly an Augustana and South Dakota legend. Looking forward to the many tributes coming his way. Lastly good luck to MSSU.

Comment

• Will Katie Bourk be named Krauth's replacement or will they look outside the current coaching staff?

Comment

• Originally posted by AU Vikings View Post
        Will Katie Bourk be named Krauth's replacement or will they look outside the current coaching staff?
        I think they will do a full on search, it's probably already started

Comment

• I don't know if they'd consider her, but Augie legend and former assistant Shaunteva (Ashley) Pruett has been a pretty solid coach at SF Jefferson.

What other Augie connections are there in the coaching ranks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
            I don't know if they'd consider her, but Augie legend and former assistant Shaunteva (Ashley) Pruett has been a pretty solid coach at SF Jefferson.

USF head coach Travis Traphagen.

Comment

• Based on the fact that this is AD Josh Morton's biggest non-hockey hire I would guess we'll see someone outside the Krauth Koaching tree.

My first call would obviously be Mandi Pearson. If/when she says no then I would move on to others....including Tom Webb.

Comment

I don't know if they'd consider her, but Augie legend and former assistant Shaunteva (Ashley) Pruett has been a pretty solid coach at SF Jefferson.

Bemidji HC Chelsea Deville is a former AU player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                  Based on the fact that this is AD Josh Morton's biggest non-hockey hire I would guess we'll see someone outside the Krauth Koaching tree.

My first call would obviously be Mandi Pearson. If/when she says no then I would move on to others....including Tom Webb.
                  STAY AWAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Bemidji HC Chelsea Deville is a former AU player.
                    Interesting....very interesting.

Comment

• Brayson Boike 6'7" forward 2025 out of Dawson Boyd MN. has been offered by Augustana. Assuming DE Bentley Boike football player at Augie also from Dawson Boyd is a brother or relative.

Brayson Boike (@BoikeBrayson) / Twitter

Comment

Interesting....very interesting.
                        No shot

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

No shot
                          At getting Chelsea DeVille?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

At getting Chelsea DeVille?
                            *Stoltenberg

I mean if they wanted her, yes. I'm just saying I don't think Augie is in need of hiring one of their own to continue their success. She is 65-140 in her career. Could she have more success at Augie, sure but don't normally see established programs hire someone who only has two winning seasons and coming off and 8-18 season...

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

*Stoltenberg

I mean if they wanted her, yes. I'm just saying I don't think Augie is in need of hiring one of their own to continue their success. She is 65-140 in her career. Could she have more success at Augie, sure but don't normally see established programs hire someone who only has two winning seasons and coming off and 8-18 season...
                              I read it the opposite way, that you were saying Augie had no shot at getting her. You meant she has no shot at getting the Augie job. Which makes more sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

I read it the opposite way, that you were saying Augie had no shot at getting her. You meant she has no shot at getting the Augie job. Which makes more sense.
                                Yeah, just meant no shot it us going to happen. But, could understand them making to hire as i doubt many fans would be sad to see her back. Just seems unlikely with the record

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X