Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    SDSU transfers worked out for Winona, what could go wrong this go around.

Glad your optimism is back.
    Glad you're back to posting, always good to have a young curmudgeon on the boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

A number of kids already do. Heck, did you forget Clayton Vette going from Iowa State to Indiana State to Winona State?! He could've been the first Cream Abdul-Jabbar, but Winona stole him with their NIL money!
      Speaking of being in college forever…P**k*r F*x will be back for his 8th season next year.
      Last edited by Purple Mav Man; 04-18-2024, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Speaking of being in college forever…Parker Fox will be back for his 8th season next year.
        Not here, not now, not ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

Not here, not now, not ever.
          You’re right. I’m sorry. I’ve edited my original post.

Comment

Speaking of being in college forever…P**k*r F*x will be back for his 8th season next year.
            You sure Margs isn't licking his chops at the idea of taking him in the portal

Comment

• Comment

A number of kids already do. Heck, did you forget Clayton Vette going from Iowa State to Indiana State to Winona State?! He could've been the first Cream Abdul-Jabbar, but Winona stole him with their NIL money!
                Got four years out of him. How often is that going to happen anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                  SDSU transfers worked out for Winona, what could go wrong this go around.

Glad your optimism is back.
                  If any of them do sign with Winona they will probably get hurt and never play.

Comment

How is that even possible?

Comment

• Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

How is that even possible?
                      Redshirt, 2 medical redshirts and COVID year

Comment

• 1. There has been about 4 times more Parker Fox talk in this glorious thread than there ever should be. Let's move that over to the Northern thread or something.

2. Congrats to the new coaching hires. I knew Sfackpool's name looked familiar. Also, it's probably just that I'm getting old, but it feels like the Vikings will have one of the youngest (or at least youngest-looking) coaching staffs in the NSIC. That assessment comes with having done zero research on other staffs, just to be clear. Hopefully that means they are young and hungry and ready to win some games.

Welcome, Coach Kooima and Coach Stackpool!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                          1. There has been about 4 times more Parker Fox talk in this glorious thread than there ever should be. Let's move that over to the Northern thread or something.
                          I miss the Timberwolves talks that used to take place in this thread, especially now that they're good....

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                            1. There has been about 4 times more Parker Fox talk in this glorious thread than there ever should be. Let's move that over to the Northern thread or something.

2. Congrats to the new coaching hires. I knew Sfackpool's name looked familiar. Also, it's probably just that I'm getting old, but it feels like the Vikings will have one of the youngest (or at least youngest-looking) coaching staffs in the NSIC. That assessment comes with having done zero research on other staffs, just to be clear. Hopefully that means they are young and hungry and ready to win some games.

Welcome, Coach Kooima and Coach Stackpool!
                            Or let's annex that name with the other "he who shall not be named"

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

You sure Margs isn't licking his chops at the idea of taking him in the portal
                              Yes

Comment

I miss the Timberwolves talks that used to take place in this thread, especially now that they're good....
                                What sort of defensive adjustments do you think they'll make for the Suns series? Rudy will not be able to sit in drop coverage as often as he usually does. KAT will need to be extremely mobile since he'll be on the perimeter 75% of defensive possessions.

Expectations will be low for the Wolves since the entire narrative has been that the Suns will win given the regular season series. I don't believe the Wolves will continue to turn the ball like they did in the regular season (it can't possibly get any worse) and the Suns jump shooting vs the Wolves has felt unsustainable. Finch will find a way to get Ant loose offensively. Wolves in 6.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X