• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017-18 MIAA Thread

Central MO in a battle with Lindenwood

Comment

Pitts is limited and Ndow just went out of the game after a hard foul. Looks like he was favoring his left leg.

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatMediaStudent1 View Post
        Pitts is limited and Ndow just went out of the game after a hard foul. Looks like he was favoring his left leg.
        Are you guys any deeper than you were last year off the bench?

Comment

Final
          Lindenwood 56, Central Missouri 52

Comment

Mules lost to Lindenwood 56-52 three in a row. We love coach K. NOT.

Comment

Washburn and Southwest Baptist to OT

Comment

A lot of games going down to the wire

Comment

Pitts got hot late but MoSo wins by 3 over NW. Is that 4 of the last 5 for the Lions vs the Pitts'?

Comment

Just 3 of last 4, lost in KC thanks to a Schneider drain from 3 land in the finals seconds.

Comment

Kansas City here we come!!!

Comment

Thinking the Central region does not want MO Southern in the regional, but from the looks of things, they should be there. They have really improved since the start of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
                          Thinking the Central region does not want MO Southern in the regional, but from the looks of things, they should be there. They have really improved since the start of the season.
                          MSSU is a completely different team than the one that went 2-5 to start the year and that the NSIC teams saw in November. The January loss to NSU seems to have woken this team up. Now don't relax and win our Senior night game Tuesday vs. Pitt.

Comment

Good to see Pitts of old in last 3 minutes or so. He plays whole game like that and NW wins by 10. So it goes. I believe NW still has its destiny in its hands. Win the next 3 and I think they secure the regional. However, getting healthy may be priority and if we are then I feel good about our chances wherever we play.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
                              Good to see Pitts of old in last 3 minutes or so. He plays whole game like that and NW wins by 10. So it goes. I believe NW still has its destiny in its hands. Win the next 3 and I think they secure the regional. However, getting healthy may be priority and if we are then I feel good about our chances wherever we play.
                              NW gets beat today but still owns H2H over Northern State. S. Nazarane lost today too. I think NW still controls their own destiny in terms of hosting regional, but it is getting dicey. MSSU will make big jump in rankings this week.
                              Go Hounds!
                              B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                              Cyclone Power
                              ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post
                                MSSU is a completely different team than the one that went 2-5 to start the year and that the NSIC teams saw in November. The January loss to NSU seems to have woken this team up. Now don't relax and win our Senior night game Tuesday vs. Pitt.
                                Carr was a 1-man wrecking crew. The smallest guy on the court had 9 defensive boards, was 12-23 from floor including 6-13 from 3 and scored 33 points. NW got out rebounded again and MOSO's late offensive rebounds were killers. Fun game to be at except outcome.
                                Go Hounds!
                                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                                Cyclone Power
                                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X