X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Week One NSIC Chat

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
    Dating yourself Laker ...
    Lately I have been, since no one else wanted too.

It has a good side, though. When I bring myself a box of chocolates for a date, I get to eat them all.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
      Lately I have been, since no one else wanted too.

It has a good side, though. When I bring myself a box of chocolates for a date, I get to eat them all.
      Being that robots are said to be gaining traction perhaps you could consider that option.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        Being that robots are said to be gaining traction perhaps you could consider that option.
        I'm afraid that there might be a short circuit on one side or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
          What is the deal? They can't make it from the north side of Aberdeen to the south side?

#GoWolves? @WolvesAthletics
          Follow Follow @WolvesAthletics

Men's and Women's Basketball versus Presentation Postponed
          I heard that the refs that were booked were from out of town and couldn't make it to Aberdeen.
          Millsy

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post
            I heard that the refs that were booked were from out of town and couldn't make it to Aberdeen.
            That would make sense. About 9 PM it was absolute white out conditions here. BLHS girls basketball team was stranded overnight in Sleepy Eye as Highway 4 was closed. School was 2 hours late the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post
              That makes sense...my apologies to Simple and his brothers and sisters in stripes for not thinking of them.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                That makes sense...my apologies to Simple and his brothers and sisters in stripes for not thinking of them.
                Don't forget cousins. Although being from Northern, you probably do want to forget my cousin. :)

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                  Don't forget cousins. Although being from Northern, you probably do want to forget my cousin. :)
                  Oh no...which one?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X