Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC week 3 chat

MSU won by 10; Waldorf had some decent talent but the Mavs came out flat.

Comment

Didn't see any of the women's but really heartbreaking to drop that one.

Men are halfway through the first half leading 25-6... combination of Moorhead looking really bad and NSU incredible. Lots of game left, but for this 10 minute spurt they look like a top team in the country...but again, it a ten minutes.

Comment

Wolves lead 53-28 at the half...

Comment

Doyle heading to the showers early after getting a flagrant 2. Left the ground on a shot fake, them recovered and instead of a block he goes up with two hands and come down on Park. It wasn't THAT awful, but I think everyone there expected the ejection. It's too bad, was playing so well and just reacted out of frustration. I would call it malicious but it was an immature reaction out of frustration. Wolves stoll up 82-61 with 4:40 to play.

Dragons had cut it down to 15 before Walthall got T'd up extending the Wolves lead back to 19 after four FTs

Comment

Wolves win 89-80. Credit Moorhead for playing pretty tough 2nd half and with a lot of energy. Jake Johnson had a nice game for them with 12 points as I'm sure he was motivated to step up against his former team.

Little nugget from Stemen that Gabe King was offered a walk on from USD and Augie but neither would garuntee him any time. Wolves are the benefactors.

Wolves once again looked to have traveled well, I was disappointed to not be able to make the quick trip up. We may have had more there than Moorhead.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
              Wolves win 89-80. Credit Moorhead for playing pretty tough 2nd half and with a lot of energy. Jake Johnson had a nice game for them with 12 points as I'm sure he was motivated to step up against his former team.

Little nugget from Stemen that Gabe King was offered a walk on from USD and Augie but neither would garuntee him any time. Wolves are the benefactors.

Wolves once again looked to have traveled well, I was disappointed to not be able to make the quick trip up. We may have had more there than Moorhead.

Comment

Is SaTTher playing Evans and Doyle together at all or is it separate but equal?

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                  Is SaTTher playing Evans and Doyle together at all or is it separate but equal?
                  Pretty much always seperate.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Moorhead just awful the first 8-10 min of game. No idea how they can come out that way at home...beeninga pounding the ball way too much, not sure he had one assist...bigs for northern completely dominated the paint...also leading to wide open three pt looks.

Evan Hines off the team...

Middle of pack may have been optimistic...

Going to shift focus to next year real soon....

Comment

I would agree with this

Comment

Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post
                        MSU won by 10; Waldorf had some decent talent but the Mavs came out flat.
                        Any idea why Kendrix only played 2 minutes?

Comment

Justin Decker has gone from USD recruit to the "you get to go on when we are up 20 with a minute to go" role. One time deal or a permanent move? He has struggled, no doubt, but I had hoped he, like Evans would be able to salvage at least one good year.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                            Any idea why Kendrix only played 2 minutes?
                            Yep. He went up to block a shot, came down wrong and seemed to have a sprained ankle. Went to the locker room and I didn't see him the rest of the game. I hope that he heals up fast.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                              Yep. He went up to block a shot, came down wrong and seemed to have a sprained ankle. Went to the locker room and I didn't see him the rest of the game. I hope that he heals up fast.
                              Thank you. A noon game on a Tuesday made it hard to watch/attend...

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                                Thank you. A noon game on a Tuesday made it hard to watch/attend...
                                And for the players to get excited. If I wasn't retired I wouldn't have been able to make it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X