Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC women's hoops

Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post
    UIU's women's team has been at or near the bottom of the conference for a long time. Probably time to give someone else a chance to see if they can turn the program around.
    Well, look at what has happened at Southwest. They used to play at UIU's level. Not anymore, they play really tough. The players have bought in to the system.

Comment

Zimm confirms what has been feared since Shelby went down in Marshall on Friday....shes likely done for the year/career.

https://amp.argusleader.com/amp/2513...mpression=true

The way Krauthketball was rolling pre-injury is now a thing of the past as this dramatically changes the conference and regional landscape.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
        I wondered how much longer she would last. They looked terrible when they played at MSU. I assume it gives them a chance to start looking for a new coach early.
        I wonder if Kelly Kielsmeier will get much consideration? He is an Iowa native. He has been around the league for years.
        I was told his previous head coaching experience went badly at the Junior college level. He always seemed like the "good" cop versus "bad" cop brother when at WSC.

He comes to WSC Saturday.
        I believe he quite a few Wayne friends and they will be glad to see him as a head coach!!

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
          Zimm confirms what has been feared since Shelby went down in Marshall on Friday....shes likely done for the year/career.

The way Krauthketball was rolling pre-injury is now a thing of the past as this dramatically changes the conference and regional landscape.
          Didnt know anything happened, feel awful for her or anyone this happens to.

Comment

Originally posted by wsc94 View Post
            I wonder if Kelly Kielsmeier will get much consideration? He is an Iowa native. He has been around the league for years.
            I was told his previous head coaching experience went badly at the Junior college level. He always seemed like the "good" cop versus "bad" cop brother when at WSC.

He comes to WSC Saturday.
            I believe he quite a few Wayne friends and they will be glad to see him as a head coach!!
            Crazy timing....his first weekend as head coach and he he has to come back to Wayne.

Comment

Coworker said after the game that he figured it was an ACL

Comment

Very unfortunate break for her. And difficult to replace a player of her caliber.

Comment

Ten years already?

Comment

Some great memories of the team and season. Seeing them come from behind in the national championship game late and winning was amazing.

Comment

Bemidji women leading Moorhead late...wow! Pulling for you coach Deville

Comment

Sioux Falls takes down the Mavs tonight in Mankato.

Comment

Joey Batt from New Ulm has scored her 2000th point. She has signed with the Mavs next year.

In case anyone is getting overly concerned, the coach hugging her is her dad.

http://www.keyc.com/story/39789357/b...redwood-valley

Comment

She apparently is quite a player, and I hope she can help the Mav women's team during her collegiate career. It's good to get athletes that can play at the D2 level from close to Mankato.

Comment

Mavs lose to UMD in OT 72-66.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                                Mavs lose to UMD in OT 72-66.
                                OT game in Marshall too, with the Red Beavers taking it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X