Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Re: NSIC Pick'em - Week 1 Chat

Last edited by Moorhead123; 12-02-2018, 12:20 AM.

Comment

My bad, for some reason I was thinking Park came off the bench. He always plays really well against NSU. As has been said, they do have some pretty good freshman. Bumgartner will be pretty good, but MSUM is a year away. But hey, SCSU lost to Duluth so anything is possible this year.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
          Wolves hit a three before the shot clock even expired, no horn, no light, ref blows it dead...for no reason. As the whole building is trying to figure out what us happening, #2 for Moorhead sees it as a chance to stand in front of the NSU bench and talk s#!+...just as I was going to post how impressed I was with him. I dont knie names but #13 seems to be Moorheads best player? No idea who is who yet
          Let me assist...the issue was that nsu guy throws cross court pass with a couple seconds left in shot that hits the rim and ricocheted to another nsu player who takes a shot a few seconds later. Shot clock person reset the shot clock on the pass so refs blow whistle for shot clock violation and have to go to monitor to make sure they were right that the shot clock would have expired prior to shot, but for mistake by shot clock operator. I believe they got this call right. Surprised if irself was talking crap with nsu bench...many of those players know each other from years of high school and AAU ball. They looked more like joking around. #13 is Gavin Baumgartner...nsu recruited him out of high school along with many other nsic schools. Big problem for Moorhead in half 1 when was he on bench with 2 fouls for majority of the half.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
            Let me assist...the issue was that nsu guy throws cross court pass with a couple seconds left in shot that hits the rim and ricocheted to another nsu player who takes a shot a few seconds later. Shot clock person reset the shot clock on the pass so refs blow whistle for shot clock violation and have to go to monitor to make sure they were right that the shot clock would have expired prior to shot, but for mistake by shot clock operator. I believe they got this call right. Surprised if irself was talking crap with nsu bench...many of those players know each other from years of high school and AAU ball. They looked more like joking around. #13 is Gavin Baumgartner...nsu recruited him out of high school along with many other nsic schools. Big problem for Moorhead in half 1 when was he on bench with 2 fouls for majority of the half.
            Winona fans LOVE clock operators in Aberdeen.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
              Six years and 11 months ago....sheesh

Comment

Ball that hits the rim must be ruled an attempted shot by the referee/shot clock operator. Sounds like it was the right call.

Almost as much as Winona WBB fans like the USF clock operators/Jon Garrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest69 View Post
                  Ball that hits the rim must be ruled an attempted shot by the referee/shot clock operator. Sounds like it was the right call.

Almost as much as Winona WBB fans like the USF clock operators/Jon Garrow.
                  If it was the right call we would have had plenty of time and the three would have counted.

Comment

Up to more of their old tricks I see.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                      Up to more of their old tricks I see.
                      They are crafty over there.

Comment

Six years and 11 months ago....sheesh
                        Couldn't remember how long ago exactly, was just pretty sure it was during Vette's seven year career.

Comment

If it was the right call we would have had plenty of time and the three would have counted.
                          I believe what he was saying is that any ball that hits rim must be deemed shot by shot clock operator, but that refs can modify to a pass, which is what they did last night as it was clearly a pass. So I believe ultimately it was handled correctly last night...

Comment

Some of you probably questioned my hope of 15 wins for my Huskies. After last nights debacle, I think it shows why. Stop reading about how good you're supposed to be and prepare for you opponent as if they are going to give you a battle. It was just an ugly ham all around. 56 fouls, re you kidding me, ish

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                              Some of you probably questioned my hope of 15 wins for my Huskies. After last nights debacle, I think it shows why. Stop reading about how good you're supposed to be and prepare for you opponent as if they are going to give you a battle. It was just an ugly ham all around. 56 fouls, re you kidding me, ish
                              56 fouls? Those types of games are usually up in Bemidji

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X