Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    Augie wins 101-68 after pulling the starters with 9ish minutes to go. Riemersma has 25-9 in 19 minutes. Onto Bemidji
    Really impressed with them this year, Billeter's a heckuva coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
      Mason Stark basically hands the ball to Minot so they can tie it up with 24 seconds to go but then goes and TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF with a 10 foot floater to take the leads back with 4 seconds to go.
      That kid can get buckets with the best of them.

Comment

They were very confident with their shots late. Agree Mankato looked very uninspired and appear as not being very good right now which is a surprise. We all just expect them to be good year after year. They might get better. Who knows? Margs has labeled Winona as the nemesis and I guess that is true even in these dark times, maybe for both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Really impressed with them this year, Billeter's a heckuva coach.
          Heck of a recruiter too. Augie pretty much lands whoever they want these days. They represent one end of the spectrum and we the other.

Comment

Comment

That seems to be pretty much the problem with the Mavs this year. My 500 season estimate of last weekend was overoptimistic. Yes, injuries have been a problem, but they should be doing better than they are even so.

Comment

Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post

That seems to be pretty much the problem with the Mavs this year. My 500 season estimate of last weekend was overoptimistic. Yes, injuries have been a problem, but they should be doing better than they are even so.
                Agree. They have been hit very hard by injuries, but they should still have enough depth to play with most teams in the NSIC. Personally, I think the biggest injury that hurts is Quincy Anderson our for the year. He showed some great signs last year and would be very helpful. He plays with energy all the time. And I feel for what Baumgardner endured. Hoping his rehab/recovery goes well, basketball or not.

Comment

This announcer mistakenly thinks Schaefer is Riemersma and I'm not sure if I will be able to handle it for the entirety of the game. If any Bemidji fans are there, please do the right thing and fill him in.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                    This announcer mistakenly thinks Schaefer is Riemersma and I'm not sure if I will be able to handle it for the entirety of the game. If any Bemidji fans are there, please do the right thing and fill him in.
                    He seems to have figured it out.

Comment

I would have to imagine Bigler is fairly happy Baker Magrath wanted to come home.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                        I would have to imagine Bigler is fairly happy Baker Magrath wanted to come home.
                        For sure. Such a boost in the middle on defense.

Comment

I was surprised when I saw Bigler pulled the redshirt of Andy Stafford last weekend, but he's played pretty well in the first few games of his career.

Comment

Disappointing loss for Augie. Don't know how soon Cartwright will be back, but it definitely felt like we could have used him tonight. Other than Todd and LeBrun, we just felt flat, similar to the game against SD School of Mines a few weeks ago.

9-2 is still pretty good, but it's frustrating that we are only a couple of baskets away from 11-0.

Comment

Cleary put up 52 tonight for the #WarDamnGoldenEagles

Comment

Beavers down Augie 75-73. Didn't see that coming. "Oh ye (me) of little faith..." I watched (#19) Embry-Riddle pound Palm Beach Atlantic tonight in Daytona Beach. I was bragging up Augie and Duluth to the local fans. Now it will take 2-3 weeks for Augie to break into the Top 20. Congrats Beavers!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X