Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
      Augie has broken the frail wings of the Golden Eagles. 74-35 with 14 minutes to go
      I'm waiting for Mister Blister to break out in a rendition of "Broken Wings".

Comment

Originally posted by MStateMaverick View Post
        Can't remember a season when the expectations pre-season were so distant from current reality. Congratulations to UIU on the win last night. At least a better effort for the Mavs, but without scoring from the reserves wins are going to be few this season. Yes, injuries have been a major problem, but even so I did not expect them to have just one victory in the conference at this point of the season.
        2011-12 I think they were picked for third. I wondered if everyone had been drinking. We won some early games but then teams figured that our only shooter was the Cherry Tree, Steve Kirshbaum. They would cover him up and no one else could score. I think that was a losing season which hasn't happened around here too much. More like twenty win seasons. This does not look good will all these injuries. Probably won't have a home playoff game this year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WingsUp View Post
            Golden Eagle fan here.
            Well, welcome to the board for the rest of the year. I'm sure that come the first weekend in March, when your season comes to an end and cleary has used up his eligibility and your team returns to being garbage, we'll never hear from you again. But enjoy the next few weeks, you guys clearly have one of the most exciting offensive players the league has seen in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post

Well, welcome to the board for the rest of the year. I'm sure that come the first weekend in March, when your season comes to an end and cleary has used up his eligibility and your team returns to being garbage, we'll never hear from you again. But enjoy the next few weeks, you guys clearly have one of the most exciting offensive players the league has seen in a while.
              I knew putting you on the welcome committee was a terrible idea

Comment

Come on. You must be better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Come on. You must be better than that.
                  Lol, good one

Comment

Kenny Byers needs to get the POW after averaging 25.5/10.5/4.5/2.0 this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                      Kenny Byers needs to get the POW after averaging 25.5/10.5/4.5/2.0 this weekend.
                      Probably not going to him as they split.

Comment

That person is now scarred for life....

Comment

Probably not going to him as they split.
                          Well that's dumb.

More points than the winner.
                          More than double the rebounds.
                          Similar assists and steals.

I'd also argue that the one SMSU win is far more significant than either of the WSU wins.

Comment

I've found myself annoyed more times than not by the POW honors in the last few seasons. NSU went 38-6 in conference play the previous two seasons and I believe they had 3 POW over that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Well that's dumb.

More points than the winner.
                              More than double the rebounds.
                              Similar assists and steals.

I'd also argue that the one SMSU win is far more significant than either of the WSU wins.
                              I agree, its called Player of the Week, not Best Stats on an Undefeated Team for the Week,

How about in the North, he was only 4th in scoring.

Comment

Agree. they have some talent. Unfortunately Joey James left. If he had stayed they would be winless

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X