Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Well, I would assume I have watched more NSU games than you and considering how we are tenth in the NSIC in three attempted and I watch as Parker either comes high (as Doyle and Evan's and Decker did) or posts up down low (where he gets the majority of his points) you just have nothing to back up whatever you think you are saying. Parker has shot 23 threes on the season...in 18 games... They recently gave him the green light to shoot a three if open (no different than Levi Hamilton going back 15 years. But keep on trucking little buddy, you'll make sense some day.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Well...our best player and possibly the best player in the league is a post and as Augie showed, if you have a good post presence you can tear our insides to shreds. Outside of Parker, we have no post and had that game gone to overtime we would have been toast...but yeah, keep believing that you don't need a post.

We are tenth in three pointers made and only 5th in percentage. Keep trying, been awhile

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Well...our best player and possibly the best player in the league is a post and as Augie showed, if you have a good post presence you can tear our insides to shreds. Outside of Parker, we have no post and had that game gone to overtime we would have been toast...but yeah, keep believing that you don't need a post.

We are tenth in three pointers made and only 5th in percentage. Keep trying, been awhile

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cat fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    I was looking forward to Fox vs Janssen tonight but it was a pretty one sided matchup. Parker was dominant on defense and Janssen struggled to do much. 24-15-10 blks, triple double for Parker was impressive. I wish NSU could play more than 7 guys as that lack of depth is an issue. But it was a good weekend for the Wolves.
    Fox is an impressive athlete. He plays above the rim more than any NSIC player that I can recall, at least for the last few years. He almost seems to embrace the defensive end more than his offensive game.

Janssen didn't have his best game to be sure. Credit to Northern for double teaming him immediately and consistently. Usually he can out finesse taller opponents, but Fox frustrated him last night. He still did hit double digits in points and rebounds though, so he wasn't totally nuetralized.

Overall though Wayne is really struggling. Their defense isn't consistent, and they are a step slower and a little smaller than most opponents. Absolutely need to bring in a couple of solid player next year.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Originally posted by Peacock View Post
    Another weekend sweep for UIU! Playing well right now - young team, scrappy guards with a lot of quickness. Nice to see multiple guys in double figures each night - and different ones, a lot of scoring threats. Jake Hilmer had another big night with 20 points and 7 assists. Sophomore Jackson Joens with 22, went 6-11 from beyond the 3pt. line.

Leave a comment:

• Peacock
    replied
    Another weekend sweep for UIU! Playing well right now - young team, scrappy guards with a lot of quickness. Nice to see multiple guys in double figures each night - and different ones, a lot of scoring threats. Jake Hilmer had another big night with 20 points and 7 assists. Sophomore Jackson Joens with 22, went 6-11 from beyond the 3pt. line.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    Agree.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Thunder View Post
    Well I think USF answered my question from last night. I expect them to crash back to Earth in the second half of the season. There is no favorite in the conference this year, but I like the Wolves chances as much as anybody. There will be a lot of good games down the stretch as the conference has a lot of decent teams, and no dominant ones.

Leave a comment:

• Thunder
    replied
    Well I think USF answered my question from last night. I expect them to crash back to Earth in the second half of the season. There is no favorite in the conference this year, but I like the Wolves chances as much as anybody. There will be a lot of good games down the stretch as the conference has a lot of decent teams, and no dominant ones.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Another mind numbing loss for Augie, that's five in a row. To somehow make things worse Cartwright didnt play in the second half. The train is off the rails and plowing through our hopes and dreams.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    Not being able to knock down clutch shots isn't helping us either.

Leave a comment:

• MStateMaverick
    replied
    MSU men defeat St. Cloud tonight.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X