Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Central Regional Talk

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Pretty crazy weekend. I just don’t think the GAC should get 4 teams in, but Duluth doesn’t really have anyone to blame but themselves if they miss the tournament. If they win another game or two that they absolutely should have, they are a lock. They would have one of the best three or four players in the the tournament if they make it.

    I think the Wolves will be either 2 or 3 and I don’t know that it really matters either way. This should be a very entertaining tournament. NW is still the heavy favorite, but Mo Southern showed they can be beat. It should be fun to watch.

    Comment


    • #17
      I swear the first time I checked the score it said Mo Southern won, either way NW isn’t completely invincible, just almost impossible to beat

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Thunder View Post
        Pretty crazy weekend. I just don’t think the GAC should get 4 teams in, but Duluth doesn’t really have anyone to blame but themselves if they miss the tournament. If they win another game or two that they absolutely should have, they are a lock. They would have one of the best three or four players in the the tournament if they make it.

        I think the Wolves will be either 2 or 3 and I don’t know that it really matters either way. This should be a very entertaining tournament. NW is still the heavy favorite, but Mo Southern showed they can be beat. It should be fun to watch.
        UCM showed that NW can be beat earlier in the season.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Thunder View Post
          I swear the first time I checked the score it said Mo Southern won, either way NW isn’t completely invincible, just almost impossible to beat
          Missouri Southern made about a half court 3 at the buzzer to make it a two point win for NW. A very competitive game all the way through. MoSo is for real and could win it all.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Thunder View Post
            I swear the first time I checked the score it said Mo Southern won, either way NW isn’t completely invincible, just almost impossible to beat
            It says that on the NW website as well but NW was the winner.

            Comment


            • #21
              .

              Comment


              • #22
                imho Refs started out keeping tabs on Martin..2 early travel calls/charges but eventually they let him be the ‘bull in the China closet’ again. Dreamer got pounded all night but did a pretty good job for a true frosh giving up 2 inches in height and at least 50#

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Brandon View Post

                  It says that on the NW website as well but NW was the winner.
                  Seems like this is taking the whole sandbagging thing to an unprecedented and frankly disturbing level.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Northern State a 4 seed..... wow

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      The committee loves the GAC this year. Makes up for last year...

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I'll stand by what I said earlier....but what the heck is that mess??

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          The second and third best team in this region just got seeded as the 4 and 5.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Seeding is a joke imo...no way is NSU a 4 seed/MSSU a 5 seed...the committee put the 3 best teams all on same side of the bracket....wtf?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              No reason to pay attention to Schnautza and the PI any longer. The GAC gets the two and three seeds after those two teams lost in the semis. In the meantime, we lose to the top seed by one and by two and there are supposedly three teams in between us and Northwest??? And Northern State probably feels pretty pissed.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                                One thing to keep in mind is that Northern didnt beat a single team in the top 10 of the Regional Rankings in their tournament run. That will not be the case for whomever wins the MIAA or GAC tournaments. Maybe Northern still gets the 2 seed due to the GAC keefluffle but I wouldn't be terribly surprised if they stick at 3.
                                Cough cough, look over here.

                                Comment

                                Ad3

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X