Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NSIC Week 6 Chat

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    Moorhead played one of their better games of the season and handled Crookston with relative ease. Crookston was a little shorthanded...to be fair. Park and Baumgartner have been consistent most of season, but Beeninga and irsfeld had really good weekends and their confidence is clearly back. Coad also played well...and more under control. Bergh showed some flashes also. If Moorhead continues to play together like they did tonight they are a difficult team to beat. A lot of different weapons on offense. They real test is now coming up with games against some of the top teams in the south. After next weekend we will know if this team is real or merely able to handle the bottom half of the conference on this recent win streak. Either way, this team is so much better and more fun to watch than last year.
    I don't know how big the bag was that WalTThall and SaTTher dropped for the NSIC schedule makers but it was useful. The Dragons and Wolves are the only programs to have two different four game home stands while some teams dont event have one. Meanwhile the rotation of the divisional cross over schedule gave them the more difficult NSIC South travel partners (USF/SMSU and Augie/Wayne) at home and the easier ones (Kato/CSP and UIU/Winona) on the road.

Northern's non-conference schedule showed they are capable of playing with anyone in the Region. Moorhead's was full of cupcakes so Im eager to see how what's real and what's fake about these two teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
      I don't know how big the bag was that WalTThall and SaTTher dropped for the NSIC schedule makers but it was useful. The Dragons and Wolves are the only programs to have two different four game home stands while some teams dont event have one. Meanwhile the rotation of the divisional cross over schedule gave them the more difficult NSIC South travel partners (USF/SMSU and Augie/Wayne) at home and the easier ones (Kato/CSP and UIU/Winona) on the road.
      Figures....once again, the NSIC shows its bias toward the South Dakota programs.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
        Figures....once again, the NSIC shows its bias toward the South Dakota programs.
        Moorhead is in Minnesota.

Comment

Northern's non-conference schedule showed they are capable of playing with anyone in the Region. Moorhead's was full of cupcakes so Im eager to see how what's real and what's fake about these two teams.

Comment

We just need a donor to step up next year so all 4 SCSU and UMD games are at home too.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
              Shhh... haha

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                Aberdeen isn't.

Comment

Aberdeen isn't.
                  I was kidding. I would've gotten more satisfaction out of that if you were genuinely one of the "NSIC only supports Augie" conspiracy theorists. Alas, you were just joking, so it wasn't quite as fun to give you a sarcastic geography lesson. Thanks a lot for being reasonable and ruining my fun.

Comment

Aberdeen isn't.
                    It was in 1850.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                      It was in 1850.

I'm all in, let's bring it back

Comment

Kendall Jacks moves into the Top 10 on WSC's all-time career scoring chart at #9 with 1,377 points after the UIU game last Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                          It was in 1850.

As with Mexico, we want our land back!

Comment

Apparently I reside very near the border of Dahkotah and Wabashaw. :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X