Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSIC Offseason 2020

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by wscsuperfan View Post
    Nick Ferrarini leaving Wayne State......transferring to Nebraska-Omaha

    Ugh. I absolutely wish him the best, and understand the desire to be close to home right now. I hope it works out for him, but...I don't know if his game will play in the Summit. He was a good NSIC player, but the Summit is pretty big step up in quickness and strength. He's a confident shooter, maybe it will work out, but his defense is going to have to get a lot better in order to get minutes.

    Comment


    • #62
      For Augieholic:

      Comment


      • #63
        As expected, Tre Baumgardner lands back in Ohio at Ashland University. Both guys much closer to home. For now.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by laker View Post
          For Augieholic:

          Players come and go but legends live forever.

          Corvon and Noah King in the same back court makes me wonder how one goes about betting on JuCo futures.
          Last edited by Augieholic; 05-13-2020, 02:10 PM.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Augieholic View Post

            Players come and go but legends live forever.

            Corvon and Noah King in the same back court makes me wonder how one goes about betting on JuCo futures.
            Who knows- maybe they plan on "moving up" from a JC to D2?

            Comment


            • #66
              Chase Johnson decided life without Harrison Cleary would be too painful. He's headed home to UW-L.

              https://twitter.com/WisBBYearbook/st...710100992?s=19

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                Chase Johnson decided life without Harrison Cleary would be too painful. He's headed home to UW-L.

                https://twitter.com/WisBBYearbook/st...710100992?s=19
                Crookston has about 8-10 new guys coming in next year...who knows how many can really play. Normally they are competitive the first month or two...last month or two not so much...

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

                  Crookston has about 8-10 new guys coming in next year...who knows how many can really play.
                  Try 12....class includes 6 JUCOs and one D1 transfer.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
                    Try 12....class includes 6 JUCOs and one D1 transfer.
                    Ok I have trouble counting that high.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Mankato and Kirkwood CC have completed their PG swap as it was announced that Devonte Thedford was the player to be named later.

                      https://twitter.com/ChadCourrier/sta...690279936?s=19

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                        Mankato and Kirkwood CC have completed their PG swap as it was announced that Devonte Thedford was the player to be named later.

                        https://twitter.com/ChadCourrier/sta...690279936?s=19
                        Excellent. LOL.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Dragons add Gatdoar Kueth 6’6” D1 wing transfer from Northwestern State. Kueth has one year of eligibility remaining. Assuming that is the final piece of next year’s dragon team.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Thoughts and prayers to entire Bemidji team and fans on the passing of Kaden Hart.

                            Comment

                            Ad3

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X