Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MIAA Week 7 Chat

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
    And I'll give anyone two to one odds for a dollar that his teams will kick the crab out of coach K's.
    Now the mules have crabs? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
        [QUOTE=GrifFan;2351574]

Comment

I used this quote in the KWC thread. Hope you don't mind. Pretty funny. I guess news travels fast that you don't want to travel at all, but having been in college myself I know that once you live in a dorm there are no secrets within that dorm. So....

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
            I used this quote in the KWC thread. Hope you don't mind. Pretty funny. I guess news travels fast that you don't want to travel at all, but having been in college myself I know that once you live in a dorm there are no secrets within that dorm. So....
            I'm sorry for being lame and not in the loop (and I'm sad at myself for keeping yet another one of the 11 active MIAA threads open), but can someone explain this? I'm rarely intrigued by inside jokes I'm outside of, but if it's humorous enough to post on another region's forum, I am interested.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
              I'm sorry for being lame and not in the loop (and I'm sad at myself for keeping yet another one of the 11 active MIAA threads open), but can someone explain this? I'm rarely intrigued by inside jokes I'm outside of, but if it's humorous enough to post on another region's forum, I am interested.
              About 10 years ago, somebody (not a Mule fan) posted a then 10 year old article from the "Muleskinner" (CentralMO's student newspaper) about the increase in STD's in Warrensburg. Since then it's assumed nothing has changed in the last 20 years and Warrensburg is the STD capitol of D2Football.com.

Does anyone remember it differently?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                About 10 years ago, somebody (not a Mule fan) posted a then 10 year old article from the "Muleskinner" (CentralMO's student newspaper) about the increase in STD's in Warrensburg. Since then it's assumed nothing has changed in the last 20 years and Warrensburg is the STD capitol of D2Football.com.

Pretty much my memory, though I think the article was posted when it first came out and reposted periodically. Every campus newspaper does a similar story, but for some reason UCM's stuck.

Comment

Yeah, I'm probably remembering a "repost".

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                    I'm sorry for being lame and not in the loop (and I'm sad at myself for keeping yet another one of the 11 active MIAA threads open)......
                    In all fairness, it is MIAA week 8 now. Plus we all have the NWMSU thread too.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post

It wasn't Muleskinner it was an article from a national publication I remember seeing. Added to there was an article about HIV rise at UCM. That was all back when I was in college. 2000-2004.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X