Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Tommy has better luck securing an offer this time. It feels like a revolving door this year with transfers and I’m afraid some of the players entering the transfer portal won’t find a home (or a better one than that left). Saul has his work cut out for him this off-season replacing the guys that have left. Hope we can pick up some good ones! Looks like NW Missouri will have their whole team back. They will be tough to beat this year. Any chance we could get Stark to stay? What kind of offers does he have?

Comment

• Originally posted by where'swaldo View Post
      I hope Tommy has better luck securing an offer this time. It feels like a revolving door this year with transfers and I’m afraid some of the players entering the transfer portal won’t find a home (or a better one than that left). Saul has his work cut out for him this off-season replacing the guys that have left. Hope we can pick up some good ones! Looks like NW Missouri will have their whole team back. They will be tough to beat this year. Any chance we could get Stark to stay? What kind of offers does he have?
      Stark isn't coming back. None of the guys leaving this year are coming back. Hopefully that "transfer portal goes both ways" comment from Saul comes true.

Comment

• Originally posted by where'swaldo View Post
        I hope Tommy has better luck securing an offer this time. It feels like a revolving door this year with transfers and I’m afraid some of the players entering the transfer portal won’t find a home (or a better one than that left). Saul has his work cut out for him this off-season replacing the guys that have left. Hope we can pick up some good ones! Looks like NW Missouri will have their whole team back. They will be tough to beat this year. Any chance we could get Stark to stay? What kind of offers does he have?
        We'll be fine. I expected Tommy to follow with the others, might still be one more but time will tell.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X