Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

I assume this is similar to the event in St. Joseph (except adding D3 and NAIA) and will now be relocating to NSU.
    It's a week or two later than the St. Joseph event, and doesn't appear to include any of the HOF activities, so maybe SCB will be hosting two November events? I don't know anything about the HOF Classic beyond 2021.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

It's a week or two later than the St. Joseph event, and doesn't appear to include any of the HOF activities, so maybe SCB will be hosting two November events? I don't know anything about the HOF Classic beyond 2021.
      South Dakota and North Dakota have no D3 schools so they will have to import them from Minnesota or Iowa. Nebraska only has one.

Comment

• North Dakota F Andrew Bergan (FR) has entered the transfer portal.
        Twitter Web App
        Maybe transfer to Northern and play with his brother.

Comment

• That wouldn't surprise me a bit it he would end up at Northern. I've followed UND basketball a little because of Sather and it looks like they have a mass exodus of players right now. Makes you wonder a little if it has anything to do with the coaching staff, or just the same reason so many other players have entered the transfer portal. How long has it been since we've had that many local kids on the roster?

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post

South Dakota and North Dakota have no D3 schools so they will have to import them from Minnesota or Iowa. Nebraska only has one.
            UNL may have been able to compete at the D3 level this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

Gotcha, I didn't look at the dates but with the same name and knowing they've only made an announcement for November 2021 in St. Joseph, I wasn't sure. It's nice to start the year just down the road with high quality teams to watch/play.

Comment

• Had a chance to speak to former Northern State guard Andrew Kallman about his decision to transfer to North Dakota State.

Full interview here: https://twitter.com/MidcoSN/status/1377032892740739080

Of particular note, from the 4:45-6:30 mark, Andrew addresses the letter Northern State AD Josh Moon put online discussing him and Parker Fox and Mason Stark all transferring and why that meant so much to him.

Comment

• According to Ryan James:

Northern State transfer Parker Fox was offered a scholarship by Minnesota Head Coach Ben Johnson this evening. Fox was a D2 All American this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernSunExperience View Post
                    Had a chance to speak to former Northern State guard Andrew Kallman about his decision to transfer to North Dakota State.

Full interview here: https://twitter.com/MidcoSN/status/1377032892740739080

Of particular note, from the 4:45-6:30 mark, Andrew addresses the letter Northern State AD Josh Moon put online discussing him and Parker Fox and Mason Stark all transferring and why that meant so much to him.
                    Enjoyed the interview Mr. Brown. Thank you for your continued coverage of the NSIC and NSU. It is disappointing that we will not be able to run back the same roster next season as I think that would have been one of the few teams with a chance to knock of NW. However, these guys have earned the opportunity to see what else is out there. I will absolutely be following them as they finish their careers elsewhere and wish them the best. NDSU is getting a very versatile guard with a great team attitude. He will do whatever is needed or asked of him in Fargo.

Comment

• Originally posted by laker View Post
                      According to Ryan James:

Northern State transfer Parker Fox was offered a scholarship by Minnesota Head Coach Ben Johnson this evening. Fox was a D2 All American this year.
                      In reading the interviews and quotes I've seen from Parker since the end of the season, if the Gophers offered him then I believe that is where he will end up. There are always additional factors that come into play, but it seems that Parker had dreamed of playing for U of M since he was a kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

In reading the interviews and quotes I've seen from Parker since the end of the season, if the Gophers offered him then I believe that is where he will end up. There are always additional factors that come into play, but it seems that Parker had dreamed of playing for U of M since he was a kid.
                        If he goes to Minn and they play UNL next year, I may have to get a ticket just see him dunk all over the Skers in person.

Comment

• Parker having a Zoom call with Vanderbilt today. We desperately need a big man here in Nashville.

Perhaps some warmer weather can entice Mr. Fox down south.
                          4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
                          2016 NSIC Champions
                          🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

• Originally posted by Otis Day View Post
                            Parker having a Zoom call with Vanderbilt today. We desperately need a big man here in Nashville.

Perhaps some warmer weather can entice Mr. Fox down south.
                            I believe he has family on staff or that is faculty there, or something along those lines. Can't really remember so could be wrong.

Comment

• David Brown
                              @DBrownMidcoSN10m
                              Tommy Chatman becomes the 4th Northern State starter from this past season to enter the transfer portal. Averaged 11 PPG last season and head coach Saul Phillips repeatedly called him NSU's best on-ball defender. Has 3 years of eligibility remaining.

Comment

• Welp...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X