Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Northern State Wolves 2019-2020

Well of course my world revolves around the Wolves...that would make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
      Well of course my world revolves around the Wolves...that would make sense.

Comment

Well this is the Wolves thread and we were talking about a post that left the team, and I was speaking about how we now have two so no depth is a problem. Unless of course Sather is going to change things up which he may have to. Fox or Jordre foul out or get hurt we are looking at Belka or Cole Dahl in there...yikes.

Comment

Well this is the Wolves thread and we were talking about a post that left the team, and I was speaking about how we now have two so no depth is a problem. Unless of course Sather is going to change things up which he may have to. Fox or Jordre foul out or get hurt we are looking at Belka or Cole Dahl in there...yikes.
          Not sure there are too many teams in nsic that have more than one real post player yet alone two.

Comment

Already an offer from Bryant and Stratton College, they make an excellent small engine...
            Seriously, are we still talking about Balcome?

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
              Yes.

Comment

Comment

Si

Comment

And you apparently think there is no room on the game for anyone over 6'5"...

What's worked for Northern and their system is something we have all watched and seen for a long time as fans, especially the last two seasons.

You can have your opinion, I like talent and depth and was disappointed he left. By all means go build your team of gaurds if that's what Puff wants to do. I wont be on your thread turning it into a basketball symposium about "Analytics of basketball: NSIC 2019"

The last two years kind of speak for themselves.

No clue where your national title talk comes from. As of last year I was hoping for a top five finish, going into next year it will probably be the same. I'm not a delusional fan, I am one that's follows my school and our players closely. I know how we are built and what we are set up to do, as you may be for Moorhead but you aren't the All Knowing, so take your ridiculous diversion of topic talents and go watch some of your own film.

My goodness WalTThall, more time recruiting, less time on the boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                      Not sure there are too many teams in nsic that have more than one real post player yet alone two.

Comment

And you apparently think there is no room on the game for anyone over 6'5"...

What's worked for Northern and their system is something we have all watched and seen for a long time as fans, especially the last two seasons.

You can have your opinion, I like talent and depth and was disappointed he left. By all means go build your team of gaurds if that's what Puff wants to do. I wont be on your thread turning it into a basketball symposium about "Analytics of basketball: NSIC 2019"

The last two years kind of speak for themselves.

No clue where your national title talk comes from. As of last year I was hoping for a top five finish, going into next year it will probably be the same. I'm not a delusional fan, I am one that's follows my school and our players closely. I know how we are built and what we are set up to do, as you may be for Moorhead but you aren't the All Knowing, so take your ridiculous diversion of topic talents and go watch some of your own film.

My goodness WalTThall, more time recruiting, less time on the boards.

Comment

Comment

Right...when we took Arizona State to OT and the same year went to the title game, had nothing to do with our two stellar post players. Makes sense now.

I never said it was easy but our best success has been to have that as part of our game plan, it has worked and will keep working. What better feature than to have something others don't. I'm not the only member of a fan base looking for a post presence on their team, why dont you go rail on them for awhile.

I'll sleep just fine and I don't live in Abedeen, much to my dismay

Comment

Then you should look at who our posts were...they were not 7 foot slow guys. Balcome showed that in HS, maybe it would have translated to college and maybe it wouldn't. Like I said he was also a guy that could knock down a three at 6'10". Depth is nice at any position. We saw it when Doyle and Evans got in foul trouble and we had to play Decker two years in the 17-18 season. He wasnt very good that year and still was better than having no one to step in to that spot. Thankfully Decker had a nice year and Fox was able to develop nicely at a new position this past season.

Comment

Right...when we took Arizona State to OT and the same year went to the title game, had nothing to do with our two stellar post players. Makes sense now.

I never said it was easy but our best success has been to have that as part of our game plan, it has worked and will keep working. What better feature than to have something others don't. I'm not the only member of a fan base looking for a post presence on their team, why dont you go rail on them for awhile.

I'll sleep just fine and I don't live in Abedeen, much to my dismay

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X