Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSU harnesses the Stangs with a weekend sweep. Both games were never really close, 95-67 today.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
      MSU harnesses the Stangs with a weekend sweep. Both games were never really close, 95-67 today.
      Mustangs were hammered by COVID protocols, missing three starters (McCray, Schwartz, Dayman). Coach Smith wasn't there either. Bigler said the weekend series maybe shouldn't have even happened, but felt they owed it to MSU to get the games in.

Comment

The most hilarious moment of Winona vs Augie yesterday was in the second half when Malvik, after yelling and stomping during a defensive possession, fell flat on his behind because his chair buckled while he was sitting down. I chuckled audibly.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
          The most hilarious moment of Winona vs Augie yesterday was in the second half when Malvik, after yelling and stomping during a defensive possession, fell flat on his behind because his chair buckled while he was sitting down. I chuckled audibly.
          Please find video

Comment

Here are my thoughts after Week 4 in the NSIC. We're halfway through the season! *fingers crossed*

https://twitter.com/DBrownMidcoSN/st...987564032?s=20

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Mustangs were hammered by COVID protocols, missing three starters (McCray, Schwartz, Dayman). Coach Smith wasn't there either. Bigler said the weekend series maybe shouldn't have even happened, but felt they owed it to MSU to get the games in.
              Tell me how that works exactly? I thought if you had a janitor floating around who tested positive your games were toast. How do have players under watch and still get to play?

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Tell me how that works exactly? I thought if you had a janitor floating around who tested positive your games were toast. How do have players under watch and still get to play?
                I just got the mental image of the Buffalo Lake janitors when I was in high school in Buffalo Lake- Chuck, Ernie and Wes- playing in their gray uniforms. I would have paid to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Bigler mentioned they hadn't practiced since the previous Wednesday (the previous weekend's games were cancelled), so I'm guessing it had to do with the 10-day/14-day windows. But that's just spitballing, I have no sources on that....

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X