Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
    Parker with a poster and another garbage technical him. These refs have never seen anything like Parker and have no idea how to respond.
    #BadAssWithAWhistle technical. Terrible call

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatMediaStudent1 View Post

#BadAssWithAWhistle technical. Terrible call

Comment

Parker with a poster and another garbage technical him. These refs have never seen anything like Parker and have no idea how to respond.
        That said, when Parker came in for the block later and then when coast to coast, he probably should have been called for a foul and I think he went out of bounce and came back in to get the ball.

Fun game so far regardless.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

That said, when Parker came in for the block later and then when coast to coast, he probably should have been called for a foul and I think he went out of bounce and came back in to get the ball.

Fun game so far regardless.
            Last edited by NSUguy; 03-14-2021, 04:31 PM. Reason: I can�t read

Comment

Yeah, I don't know how the rule works or is worded just saw briefly and wondered

Comment

Exciting first half. MSU Moorhead up 35-33 at the break. I do hope we get to see Fox vs Hawkins in the Sweet 16. Moorhead and Washburn might have other plans though.

Comment

This is stressful
                  XD

Comment

Comment

Probablem is that it has been allowed more than it has been T'd so, per usual, it's a consistency issue

Comment

The official that called the foul 9n Parkers and-1, as well as on Parker on the following possession is an "all about me" kind of guy. I'm pretty sure he did the Wayne Moorhead game as well...just constantly feels a need to blow that whistle. (This goes both ways, by the way)

Comment

Comment

The "box out" is dead at nearly all levels....someone should have taught these kids Mickey Mouse ears
                            Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 03-14-2021, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Fox is a great player but does he always play this reckless on defense?

Comment

Originally posted by BearcatMediaStudent1 View Post
                                Fox is a great player but does he always play this reckless on defense?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X