Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scrub View Post
    (As an outsider from another region who popped in to watch the second half of this heavy weight battle, the only thing I can think is: How does anyone cheer for the Fox kid? Hugely talented kid, for sure. But, man, the way he carries himself on the court is nauseating.)
    our conference alone has had plenty that "act" like Parker over the years....I was just telling my kids about guys that did the same stuff when I was in HS 15-20 years ago.

I dont love it, but it's entertaining, it get energy going and when he does stuff actually to anyone, it's usually some he has past realtionship with.

As NSUguy said, love him if you got him, hate him if you don't.

Comment

(As an outsider from another region who popped in to watch the second half of this heavy weight battle, the only thing I can think is: How does anyone cheer for the Fox kid? Hugely talented kid, for sure. But, man, the way he carries himself on the court is nauseating.)
      He is the worst human to be this talented

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
        Saul making a strong case for that Denver job. Parker Fox making a strong case to go with him.
        ...please respect our family during these difficult times.

Comment

Even if it's true, in the long run it doesn't change anything. A few more technicals called on him than the average kid over the course of his career, but Northern fans aren't going to stop being Northern fans because of him. As NSUguy just mentioned, they love him. And the fans who don't love him probably don't matter to his coach and teammates when they're winning like they do.

Comment

• Tommy Chatman going out with his 5th is the worst thing that could happen. We need a ball handler here.

Comment

• Unreal defensive play to break up the Stark to Fox oop

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

our conference alone has had plenty that "act" like Parker over the years....I was just telling my kids about guys that did the same stuff when I was in HS 15-20 years ago.

I dont love it, but it's entertaining, it get energy going and when he does stuff actually to anyone, it's usually some he has past realtionship with.

As NSUguy said, love him if you got him, hate him if you don't.
                I would be curious to go back in time and profile who was ready to punch Yuriy Malashenko in the face for holstering the pistols after a made 3-pointer 10 years ago. I remember pretty distinctly back then that Augie fans were the only ones who didn't really mind.

Comment

• Hate to tell you this, NWMSU fans, but this is typically the point in the game when Northern hits a backbreaker 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

I would be curious to go back in time and profile who was ready to punch Yuriy Malashenko in the face for holstering the pistols after a made 3-pointer 10 years ago. I remember pretty distinctly back then that Augie fans were the only ones who didn't really mind.
                    It would be one of your best lists ever if provided with highlights

Comment

• Officials don't even make a call on the floor before the review, what a bunch of cowards

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                        Unreal defensive play to break up the Stark to Fox oop
                        I was screaming pull out the whole way...(insert joke) but I get why he went for the alley

Comment

• If NWMSU somehow manages to tie this up, they better not waste Chatman being fouled out for the 5 minutes of overtime (the way Augie wasted the 5 minutes of Fox being fouled out in our overtime in the NSIC Tournament).

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                            Officials don't even make a call on the floor before the review, what a bunch of cowards
                            Using review as a crutch. Big time cowardly move. It's reviewed regardless but that's why they are paid to make calls. Let's not talk about Parker missing that potential go away field goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

It would be one of your best lists ever if provided with highlights
                              Unfortunately, the boards got fully erased a couple of summers ago, so there's no way to know. But I do remember that simple as a $3 bill had plenty of commentary on it.

Comment

• Why in the world would you let Stark get open, and why would you waste 2.5 seconds not fouling?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X