Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Moorheads lead has grown their chatter and chippyness has grown. Which is fine and expected with most teams. What I will be looking for is does Moorhead take a game they could win by 40 and immature it down the drain. Will Northern have a big maturing moment for this young squad, including maybe hitting a shot?

Or will this just continue and be mostly what we expected for the season?

This is insanely bad. Moorhead is very active and playing really good D, but Northern looks scared to do (or attempt) anything.

Comment

Comment

Wayne completely bending the game to their will. Nowhere for the Augie offense to go, missing shots when they are open, while Wayne takes advantage of some iffy foul calls and foul trouble.

Comment

They must have coordinated with Augie for the evening.

Comment

Comment

We're missing everything. I don't see how the second half could possibly be this rough.

Comment

Janssen gets all the deserved attention but Dentlinger is a force defensively. Augie only being down 7 at half is a huge win

Comment

It's the same thing as it has been with Cole. I just don't get it. The mind is an insanely powerful thing and it may not be the case, but he just looks nervous and scared.

I had a manager years ago that I interviewed for a school project, she said I'd rather you take initiative and make mistakes then stop and ask what you should do constantly.

Amen

Comment

Akoi Akoi giving AU good minutes. The young man was in the weight room in his redshirt year as he put on much muscle.

Comment

Comment

WalTTTTThal must have said some bad words there for that quick T.

Comment

Chad Walthall with his first T of the conference season, a little over a minute into the 2nd half

Comment

The Wolves are hanging around, but the Aberdeen natives have not been good so far.

Comment

Lots of regression to the mean for Augie tonight and Wayne's starting to wear them down on both ends with their constant activity. Wayne by 11 with 15 to go

Comment

Augie shooting a blistering 28% from the field and 7.7% from three (yes, 7.7%...1-13 from three). When I said the second half would have to be better, apparently that was not a prophetic statement.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X