X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

It's been so long since Winona last made it that you need a reminder of how it works?
    Very impressed with your smsu team on Friday. They have some strength inside and some length and quickness on perimeter. I can see why you are optimistic for future.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

How many get in? How does it work now?
    It's been so long since Winona last made it that you need a reminder of how it works?

Leave a comment:

• DapperDan
    replied
    Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

Seeing as we just split the Mary/Minot weekend at home (and almost lost to Mary), I think we'll need to take a dramatic step/leap forward to have hope for a playoff berth.
    How many get in? How does it work now?

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
    A couple of items to ponder:
    --Remember to set your watches and alarms for 5:30 and 3:30 next weekend as once again, the NSIC great equity experiment rears it ugly head for the rest of the season.
    --if the play-offs started this week Augie would be sitting at home without an invite. Good thing for them that they don't.
    Seeing as we just split the Mary/Minot weekend at home (and almost lost to Mary), I think we'll need to take a dramatic step/leap forward to have hope for a playoff berth.

Leave a comment:

• simple as a $3 bill
    replied
    A couple of items to ponder:
    --Remember to set your watches and alarms for 5:30 and 3:30 next weekend as once again, the NSIC great equity experiment rears it ugly head for the rest of the season.
    --if the play-offs started this week Augie would be sitting at home without an invite. Good thing for them that they don't.

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Matt Cartwright attempted 68 field goals this weekend. He only made 24 of them but he should probably get out the hot ice for his right arm.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

If we apply your analysis to another topic you are basically saying people that speed are ok but people that abide by the speed limits are in the wrong. You previously stated that NSU should simply just do something with bleachers yet you say for USF that is a big ask to have them renovate an entire gym. (Which it is and also why I said i don't really have an issue with it, lol)

I mean, if that isn't some comical analysis I am not sure what is.
    What I said is nsu fans should be in the stands like the fans in virtually every other gym in the country. Then someone else commented to my post saying the bleachers are too far away from the action… to which I responded maybe they could look at a way to extend bleachers. Try to keep up I know things move fast for you.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Otis Day View Post
    First my Cheerios and now the Stewie?! Can we leave things I love NSU4LIFE out of your "dicussions" with 123???

Lotta close games last night. USF-NSU included. Coo tried to give it away at the end with the two missed FTs up two but escaped with a W. Looking forward to another big game tonight.
    To be fair I hope they don't change a thing. I'm sure people there enjoy being so close to the action.

Leave a comment:

• Otis Day
    replied
    First my Cheerios and now the Stewie?! Can we leave things I love NSU4LIFE out of your "dicussions" with 123???

Lotta close games last night. USF-NSU included. Coo tried to give it away at the end with the two missed FTs up two but escaped with a W. Looking forward to another big game tonight.

Leave a comment:

• NSU4LIFE
    replied
    Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

Yea asking nsu fans to be in bleachers, actually designed for the fans, is same thing as asking usf administrators to renovate their entire gym to move bleaches back six feet. At some point you may even find your analysis comical…but I won’t hold my breath.
    If we apply your analysis to another topic you are basically saying people that speed are ok but people that abide by the speed limits are in the wrong. You previously stated that NSU should simply just do something with bleachers yet you say for USF that is a big ask to have them renovate an entire gym. (Which it is and also why I said i don't really have an issue with it, lol)

I mean, if that isn't some comical analysis I am not sure what is.

Leave a comment:

• Moorhead123
    replied
    Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    If we are going to be mad about the NSU students so close to the court, maybe we should be worried equally about the USF baseline bleachers extending to the exact same spot on the baseline? Lol The NCAA rules say that the structure must be 12 feet back and it's not.

I dont actually have an issue with it, but more so just wanted to show how people can be very selective about who they go after... ;)
    Yea asking nsu fans to be in bleachers, actually designed for the fans, is same thing as asking usf administrators to renovate their entire gym to move bleaches back six feet. At some point you may even find your analysis comical…but I won’t hold my breath.

Leave a comment:

• wscsuperfan
    replied
    Originally posted by cat fan View Post
    Deep sigh. Wildcats blow a seemingly secure lead in the last two minutes and lose to Minot by 1. It was a sudden turnover-fest combined with some Minot 3's. At this point it is very apparent my preseason optimism was not correct.
    I think there is some internal stuff going on with that team......not going to be the season many expected I'm afraid. Hope I'm wrong

Leave a comment:

• cat fan
    replied
    Deep sigh. Wildcats blow a seemingly secure lead in the last two minutes and lose to Minot by 1. It was a sudden turnover-fest combined with some Minot 3's. At this point it is very apparent my preseason optimism was not correct.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
    Nice camera work at the end of the southwest game. :)
    Ugh....there were so many times that happened tonight. Worst I've seen it in awhile.

Leave a comment:

• simple as a $3 bill
    replied
    Nice camera work at the end of the southwest game. :)

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X