Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duluth is pretty loose with the ball thus far… Haywood has 6 steals in the first 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post
      I'm only partially watching, but the officials seem to be letting an awful lot go so far.
      Turned on game.

Time out immediately followed by duluth huddled up and Weick spending the time out yelling at the officials.

It's just not an effective tactic when it is constant, my word.

Also, this color commentary guy might be living his best life but this isnt his calling.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Turned on game.

Time out immediately followed by duluth huddled up and Weick spending the time out yelling at the officials.

It's just not an effective tactic when it is constant, my word.

Also, this color commentary guy might be living his best life but this isnt his calling.
        That’s Tom Smith… Long time Missouri Western head coach. Probably in some HOF somewhere. I always think he sounds a little like drunk Harry Carey. Lol. He throws out some tidbits from a coaching perspective from time to time that are interesting.

Comment

• UCC playing very good defense against UMD. Blair and Brown struggling on offense for umd

Comment

• UCO 35 UMD 25 @ 1/2…UCO should win this based on what they’ve shown so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

That’s Tom Smith… Long time Missouri Western head coach. Probably in some HOF somewhere. I always think he sounds a little like drunk Harry Carey. Lol. He throws out some tidbits from a coaching perspective from time to time that are interesting.
              Haha, nice. Oh, he definitely knows the game, it's just not doesn't really add any excitement.

It's like when the Twins put Tom Kelly in the booth. You might learn a lot but you have to fight to stay awake.

Comment

• Bullpups went from grabbing a loose ball to potentially make it to a one possession game to down ten at half within the blink of an eye.

Comment

• Haywood on pace for an unusual triple double… 2 pts, 8 rbs, 7 asts, and 8 stls.

Edit: He hit a 3 while I was typing… maybe he can get the Quad!

Comment

• UMD’s missed foul shots are gonna cost them the game

Comment

• UCO impressive on defense. Not real impressive on offense

Comment

• Duluth has 11 blocked shots. What?!

Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                          UMD’s missed foul shots are gonna cost them the game
                          Or not...dang it

Comment

• 10 points combined from a Blair and Andrews leads to a UMD win? More like BronchoNO, amirite?

Comment

• I wanted both teams to lose. Not sad to see UCO go home, but apparently I have a deep seeded disdain for Drew Blair that I didn’t realize I had. Lol. Having said that, I am glad he wasn’t injured badly… faker. ;)

Comment

• Umd 18 turnovers and 50% from ft line…

UCO offense was terrible

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X