Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to give Minot credit for looking the best team in the eye and not blinking. Fun game to watch.

Comment

Survive and advance I guess. Hopefully the day off with give Masten a chance to get healthy. He really gutted it out and made some big plays late in this one.

Comment

I shouldn’t be so negative. Minot is a decent team that just seems to play us well. Credit to them for the defensive effort they always seem to put in against NSU. All 5 staters were in double figures, Masten was limited but made some big plays, Belka hit some big shots and had 10 reb, Moni played really well defensively even if he did struggle shooting, Dilling filled in well when Masten was out, Reede made some shots when things were stuck in the mud, Kobe shot the ball.

Now it is either a matchup with Wieck stomping around the sideline or the trash talking Hilmers. I really hope we beat either of those teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Emmert's Burner View Post

I was actually going to take Bemidji over Wayne even with a healthy Janssen. I just think they're a more talented team. By the end of the season I thought the 4 best teams resided in the North.

The game I'm most interested in seeing is Duluth vs. Upper Iowa. Does Duax guard Blair? How much do Hilmer & Blair get to the line? And if Andrews struggles early, how much does he even play?
          Hopefully Blair is still suiting up. Been in a boot since around the new year from what I have seen. Should be a fun matchup with the peacocks tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogNation View Post

Hopefully Blair is still suiting up. Been in a boot since around the new year from what I have seen. Should be a fun matchup with the peacocks tomorrow
            He had 22 points earlier this week, im guessing he is ok

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogNation View Post

He’s been in a boot off the court for quite a while. He will play.

Comment

That first Hilmer "foul" was a joke. Don't see us getting many favors.

Comment

Originally posted by The Yette View Post
                  That first Hilmer "foul" was a joke. Don't see us getting many favors.
                  Duluth with 8 fouls, UIU with 4 and the lead. So much for that theory

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Duluth with 8 fouls, UIU with 4 and the lead. So much for that theory
                    Meh, I wouldn't say we got many favors. Charge call was a little sketch.

Comment

Bold move by the NSIC to have Wieck mic’d up for this game. I would imagine they won’t get much material other than complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
                        Bold move by the NSIC to have Wieck mic’d up for this game. I would imagine they won’t get much material other than complaining.
                        Aa someone who had to do some SID work (whole I wasn't qualified) heckuva job to overcome and edit out sound for the old game tape exchange. I would mic up either of these two

Comment

Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
                          To be fair, what they aired was a pretty accurate statement.

Comment

Let's go pretty birds take down wieck and andrews

Comment

Blood, no foul. That's how the saying goes, right?

Comment

Two of the most unlikeable squads I've ever watched. Sad day when I'm wishing Augie was still in this tourney

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X