Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely an offensive struggle out there. I think Northern hit only two 3s in the first half and somehow still lead. Duluth has come out playing some intense defense.

Comment

• I see that they have elimated the "micing up the coaches" portion of the broadcast. :)

Comment

• Moni probably doesn't get T'd up if he doesn't try to tip in the missed dunk.

Comment

• He "might" have been out of bounds like I "might" be a couple pounds overweight. :)

Comment

• UMD pulls Andrews, goes small, and immediately goes on a massive run

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
              UMD pulls Andrews, goes small, and immediately goes on a massive run
              Sure did. Impressive.

Comment

• The game us Northern fans didn’t want to see is happening right now. They can’t buy a shot from outside. They will have to find another way to win while not turning the ball over, something they have done way too much tonight. Northern down 5 with 1:30 to go.

That Josh Brown kid is somebody I’d want on my team. Great defender and finisher.

Comment

• Well, the the good thing is we exceeded expectations and will still get to play. Go Beavers
                  Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 02-27-2023, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post
                    The game us Northern fans didn’t want to see is happening right now. They can’t buy a shot from outside. They will have to find another way to win while not turning the ball over, something they have done way too much tonight. Northern down 5 with 1:30 to go.

That Josh Brown kid is somebody I’d want on my team. Great defender and finisher.
                    The ONLY one I'd want from that squad.

Fun, intense match up which we knew it would be. Disgusting anytime Wieck wins but is what it is.

It took until March, but Duluth finally showed up. If they had MIAA refs they wouldn't have a player left on the court.

All the best to the Beavers and if that can't happen....as much as it pains me...nah, I can't even say it.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

The ONLY one I'd want from that squad.

Fun, intense match up which we knew it would be. Disgusting anytime Wieck wins but is what it is.

It took until March, but Duluth finally showed up. If they had MIAA refs they wouldn't have a player left on the court.

All the best to the Beavers and if that can't happen....as much as it pains me...nah, I can't even say it.
                      Do I dare say it?

It’s February.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSUguy View Post

Do I dare say it?

It’s February.
                        Nobody asked... haha

Comment

• And with the entire NSIC South sitting at home, the only NSIC South school to win its most recent game is Winona State.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

That is rich. Wieck is that kid who always got his way or he would have a tantrun.
                            Watching the last two days, he seems calm compared to a couple of MIAA coaches. You need to check out Bob Hoffman at Central Oklahoma and Craig Doty at Emporia State.

Comment

• Bemidji running that horns set to perfection. Ruthless

Beninga's release is unbelievably quick

Comment

• Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

Watching the last two days, he seems calm compared to a couple of MIAA coaches. You need to check out Bob Hoffman at Central Oklahoma and Craig Doty at Emporia State.
                                Please MIAA, please keep Doty's self righteous wanna be coaching influencer persona out of the NCAA Tourney.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X