Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Gotta be hard shooting with a fractured elbow and sprained shoulder.
    Not watching at all hit I'd assume this one should end in a mercy rule

Comment

• SoFuCoo on the wrong end of a beatdown so far.

Comment

• This is ugly. Moorhead is playing decent defense but I don’t think USF would shoot 20% alone in the gym tonight. It feels like Zimmer has 10 offensive rebounds so far. I’ve never been terribly impressed with him, but he’s playing hard tonight.

Comment

• Dogs win!

Comment

• That Duluth-Upper Iowa was so interesting, because it felt like a barn-burner early with the 10-seconds-or-less positions the first 10 minutes or so. But then you realize they're not actually hitting all that much, and suddenly it's a Race to *59* type game. I rarely have seen as entertaining of a rock fight.

And the Dragons played really well, that 1st half had some of the best energy they've had all year, between Beeninga's pull-ups and Zimmer's OREBs. They carried that energy over defensively, but I think it's fair to say more of USF's struggles came to just poor shooting on their end.

Comment

• Great defense by msum in first half last night. Best game zimmer has played in msum career. He is one of better rebounders and defenders in nsic. If he can continue to score a bit more then dragons will be tough to beat.

Should be fun semifinal games tonight at the pentagon. Bemidgi may need to win tournament to andvance…although good argument that bemidgi should be in with a semi win over msum. Other 3 likely already into the NCAA regional.

Will Masten and Sutherland be at full strength tonight?

Comment

• For today's games, I'm looking forward to seeing how Duluth guards Moni. He's played very well against their bigs in both games this season.

And for Bemidji-MSUM, one thing that those who don't regularly watch the Dragons may not know about is how great of an on-ball defender Gabe Myren is. Unfortunately for MSUM, he's out with an ankle injury, so having him in to guard Kone isn't an option. Other Dragon defenders are capable, but Kone's speed caused issues for MSUM in the last game. Will also be watching for the rebounding battle between Zimmer & Sutherland.

Comment

• Another beautiful feather in Wieck's terrible cap of nonsense

https://twitter.com/jakehilmer/statu...AIX49Ye2A&s=19

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                    Another beautiful feather in Wieck's terrible cap of nonsense

LOL

Comment

I couldn't believe Midco actually put that tweet out so I'm not surprised they deleted it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

I couldn't believe Midco actually put that tweet out so I'm not surprised they deleted it.
                        He agreed to be and knew he was mic'd, but I'm sure he'll talk to his guys or someone down the road about accountability some day.

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

He agreed to be and knew he was mic'd, but I'm sure he'll talk to his guys or someone down the road about accountability some day.
                          I don't think there was actually anything wrong with what he said. I'm quite sure worse things get said all the time. I was just surprised Midco aired it as you usually don't get much of anything from mic'd up pieces.

Comment

I love you Jake Hilmer.

Comment

That is rich. Wieck is that kid who always got his way or he would have a tantrun.

Comment

• I didn't think Belka got touched on that last shot before half but I supposed we'll take it after that earlier "common foul" on Duluth.

Coach Weick must not have much coaching to do at half as he headed straight to the referee's as his team headed to the locker room.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X